Lamington National Park Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 7584
BINNA BURRA CAMPGROUND: High in the Mountains
First of all, I have not stayed here, as we live nearby.
For people that want to do the long treks, this would be a good place to stay, as it is where most of them begin from, and it's also located next to the Tea House where you can go for a meal if you tire of cooking!
Another plus, is being here at the time of day when the Wildlife and Birds are most likely to be around.
Onsite safari-style tents that accommodate 2 to 6 people and are furnished with pine beds and mattresses, table and chairs, vinyl floors, screened opening windows, lighting and your own private veranda with rainforest or Coomera Valley views are available, you just have to bring your own linen, blankets and pillows or ask Reservations about our linen hire service.
Canvas cabins have lighting but no power points or refrigeration.
Prices in 2010 range from $55 for 2 people a night to $95 for 6 people per night.
There are powered ($30) and un-powered tent sites ($24)available.
Full shower and toilet facilities, Coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryer and
Coin-operated gas barbeque stoves and hot plates (Cooking is NOT permitted inside canvas cabins)
There is also a Public telephone here.
It is located in amongst the Rainforest.
- Reviews: 7584
SHARP PARK - Nearly free camping!: NICE - CHEAP - CAMP AREA
James Sharp Memorial Park (5 hectares), is a bush camping ground situated alongside the pretty Coomera River, which is ideal for swimming and splashing around. We found the River not very deep here, so it is quite a good area for children in the water.
There are toilets on site, and a solar shower can be hired. Campfire facilities and fire wood also available, plus tank water.
Pets are welcome though must be contained at all times.
We have stayed here with our pets and had a real good time. Just recently, we went by during the Christmas holidays, and noticed that this park was full up with campers, very different to the "off peak" time that we were here.
It is close to Mount Tamborine, Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's and Binna Burra, & Springbrook for nice days outings.
It's in a lovely setting, and we found it to be quite peaceful, a nice relaxing spot!
Only $5 adult per night
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Call of the Wildman-New
- Get Down and Dirty with Turtleman Sunday 6/2 at 9p on Animal Planet animal.discovery.com/
- Cheap Hotels - 40% Off
- Lamington National Park. Compare 40+ Hotel Sites & Save www.hotelwoo.com/
- Hotels In National Parks
- Info on Hotels In National Parks Answers, Results and Great Info! www.searchinq.com/HotelsInNationalParks
Explore the World
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Book Lamington National Park Hotels Over 148,000 Hotels Worldwide. www.hotels.com/
- Hyatt Hotels
- Hyatt - The Finest Hotels Worldwide Book Online Now for the Best Rates. www.hyatt.com/
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/London
- Guided Tours of Australia
- Have You Been Planning a Trip to Australia? Build A Dream Trip Now. www.worldviewtravel.com/
- Cheap Hotels
- Compare Rates with Hotels-Bargains Save up to 80% on your room! www.hotels-bargains.com/Cheap-Hotels