Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa

Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa
Booking.com Expedia.com Sheraton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa

Fantastic stay at the Sheraton Noosa!

by TripAdvisor Member erin_japan

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Noosa during our honeymoon and loved it! The hotel is centrally located, right on Hastings Street where all the fun is - Bistro restaurants, shops and the beach! Behind the hotel is a small pier with motor boat rentals -great for casual fishing and exploring the waterways.

The hotel is beautiful and very nice. The pool had a in-pool bar that served refreshing drinks and food. The rooms are large and the bathrooms are clean. Nice fluffy white robes were provided and the beds were very comfortable. The kitchen area is hidden behind closet doors and includes mini-bar fridge, sink and utensils. Since it was our honeymoon, a bottle of champagne and treats were left for us.

The staff is super friendly and conceirge helped us find Surfing lessons and Bike Rentals.

Getting tired

by TripAdvisor Member johnnyvic

I stayed at Sheraton Noosa for a conference. I was in a large room at the back of the hotel, overlooking a car park. The room was large, but the furniture was very tired -- the room just didn't have a fun feel. The pool was nice. If you like a hotel from the 1980s that is painted pink and fading, then this hotel is for you.

We Stay Here Every Year

by TripAdvisor Member anahira21

We book Sheraton Noosa for the Noosa triathlon every year. Each year they have upgraded us to a better room - not sure whether this is part of a returning customer deal but we are more than happy with the arrangement! The last stay we had a loft room with the living area downstairs and the bedroom & bathroom upstairs. It also had direct access to the pool. The rooms are always really clean and when my husband accidentally left his wet shoes and towel behind in the car park, they posted it back to us at no charge! Of course they had laundered and dried them first. Now that's service! My daughter loves the swim up pool bar in this establishment and location wise, it's great. Big thumbs up from our family.

wonderful place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member sammy66

We spent a week here in mid-April. It must be the best hotel stay we have ever had! OK, the weather was perfect, and Noosa is a lovely place - that helped. But everything about this hotel is just perfect. To start with, its locatiion - next to the up-market Hastings Street with its boutiques and restaurants, and only a short stroll to the wonderful beaches But the hotel itself is spotless, and the bedroom we had was large and very comfortable. The food (buffet or a la carte) we could not fault. But the most notable feature was the friendliness of the staff - not of the artificial "have a nice day" kind, just genuine interest in your welfare, where you are from, what you are doing today etc. Nor was it ever intrusive, they all seemed to know exactly when to leave you alone. Thoroughly recommended for a quiet holiday.

Just Great, nothing spectacular, but nothing dissapointing

by TripAdvisor Member WishWeCouldSeeItAll

We stayed here for 5 days during May 2007. We had a king riverview. The room was very spacious and had everything you could need, TV, whirlpool, 2 sinks, even a kitchen sink. Our room had a great shady balcony and was extremely quiet on that side of the building. I can't vouch for poolview rooms.

Firstly, it is NOT on Noosa beach, and I don't know if there are any hotel's resorts right on the beach. However, it's literally across the street. Hastings Street, that is, you're right there in the middle of Noosa Heads.

There's valet parking and I believe you can park your car, yourself. I had a fantastic manicure in the Spa, there, charged to my room and it was very relaxing. There was a great looking Gym, which I didn't take advantage of, but had everything as far as I could see.

The pool is good. It's nothing spectacular, and hasn't been updated in a while, but it's of little concern, especially when you're sitting there in the water at the bar - YES, the fully stocked bar right there in the pool, with lots of bar stools around it and music to listen to. It was a highlight, I have to say.

We had the buffet breakfast twice, during our stay, and well it was good. There was plenty there, and loads of options - let me say this do not miss the balsamic tomatoes - they're fantastic!! Ask for them specifically, if they're not there (we did and they graciously brought out an entire plate, just for my husband and I).

Lastly, all members of staff that we dealth with were very friendly and helpful. They drew maps for us, when we needed and always offered some advice. Everyone was always smiling and it all just felt like a laid back resort.

Excellent service at the Sheraton

by TripAdvisor Member Jo_n_the_boys

We stayed at the Sheraton for one night with our two children (4yrs and 11 mths). Every staff member we encountered was very friendly, helpful and courteous. Initial valet parking was complimentary and we were upgraded to a room with small kitchenette, which was a godsend with the children. Rooms were big and room service standard was good. Although you do get charged $6 for each delivery, so make sure you combine as many orders as you can. Hastings St is currently undergoing significant road works on it's street scaping, so on parts of the street is very noisy (jackhammers etc). The beauty of the Sheraton is that the pool is at the front of the resort, so we had no noise on that count. Unfortunately we were on the side of the resort which is adjacent to Bay Village (I think it was called) where there was a nightclub and some drunks decided at 1.30am to set off the fire alarm. Fortunately didn't wake the kids, but kept me awake for a while. This was obviously totally out of the Sheraton's control. I would definately recommend staying, however would suggest you request a room on the National Park side of the resort or the odd numbered rooms that don't back on to the Village.
The pool and surrounds were really nice, again with very friendly staff.

Treat Yourself.

by TripAdvisor Member society

This is a really well run hotel in a beautiful location.
RECEPTION. We were well received and our cases were whisked to our room while we completed necessary forms.Efficent and friendly staff.
BEDROOMS.Very spacious with a small kitchenette.Our room overlooked the little jetty on the Noosa river.We had a nice balcony where we could have a drink at sunset before dinner.It was a great setting.The room was well furnished having two very comfortable beds and numerous lovely pillows.Gorgeous white bed linen.Internet access in the room but very expensive.I dont like to feel ripped off for small things when I am already paying a fair price.
BATHROOM.
Large and spotless but its probably time to consider retiling.Spa bath and large seperate roomy shower.Lots of complimentary bathroom soaps and lotions.Towells could have a bit more fluff.
Restaurant.
Very good but not excellent.We had the buffett breakfast and dinner on two occassions.Very good value indeed.If you like oysters go no further.There is no corkage charged if you buy your wine in the off licence next door to the Sheraton. We were delighted as they have an excellent range including some nice desert wines.
Leisure.
We used the pool which we really liked.Probably time for new cushions for the sun loungers.The one in use were a bit worn.The hotel has good spa and health facilities bnut we didnt use them.
Location.Probably the best location on Hastings Street.
THE STAFF.
Couldnt be more helpful but need a bit more training in the dining room where willingness is not always enough.Drinks forgotten that sort of thing.
Most of all we found this hotel relaxing and stress free.We were there in their winter so the hotel was not too busy.Clientel were older which suited us as we wanted a quiet time .
I was a bit disappointed that the hotel doesnt have a guest sitting room or lounge where one could relax with a book or go for a chat other than the bar or the reception area .
We would go back here.

More 4 than 5 star

by TripAdvisor Member alauns1

16 August 2007.

We stayed in a fine sized room but that was downstairs next to the car park and so while the room was nicely decorated it was musty and dark. Make sure to avoid this by asking for a room overlooking the pool.

The pool area is lovely but the bar in the center has loud music blaring all day and thus unless you can get loungers at a distance, it is not a great place to relax and chill.

The hotel is supposedly 5 star but has an opt in turn down service which we thought was a cop out. On the plus side the lack of 5 star services means that there is a complimentary washer/dryer room which makes doing laundry very easy. Our room had a kitchenette also, so while this did not entice me to cook - access to a fridge was useful.

The hotel charges for valet parking, but not for parking yourself.

Fantastic hotel

by TripAdvisor Member kasto

Room was spotless and spacious. 2 queen beds plus sofa bed, table chairs, TV, kitchenette, bathroom with large shower and spa bath. Staff were all very friendly and polite. Hotel pool was excellent with swim up bar, water was nice and warm, spa pool at side of main pool. Our deal included buffet breakfast which was first class. A wide variety of breakfast options to choose from.

Comments