Value Score No Data
Good For Families
This Motel is located in one of the main streets of Toowoomba.
We stayed on a Saturday night, and it was very quiet, and this was when the Carnival of Flowers was on.
The room we had was the "Deluxe", which we were given at the price of a normal double room.
It was a big room, with nice dressing table, King Size bed, big Television, Fridge, Tea & Coffee making facilities including Biscuits. There also was a two seater lounge.
The Bathroom had a spa bath. Toiletries were included.
Normal price for this room was $120 for 2 people, we were given it for $89 for 2 people.
Would stay here again, could not complain.
Popular Hotels in Toowoomba
195a West Street, Toowoomba
41 Margaret Street, , Toowoomba
682 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba
532-544 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba
Explore the World
- Port Adriano Marina Golf And Spa
- Desert Isle of Palm Springs
- Pilgrim Sands Motel
- Traveller's International Hotel
- Oriental Sabang Hill Resort
- River Palms Casino And Resort
- Premiere Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport
- Rose Garden Palace
- Port Aransas Inn
- Hotel Pont Royal
- T Bar M Resort
- Crown Regency Hotel Fuente
- Mercure Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City