Saville City Suites Adelaide

BreakFree Adelaide
Expedia.com Agoda.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Adelaide

FREE South Terrace to Entertainment Centre TramFREE South Terrace to Entertainment Centre Tram

Glenelg Beach - Summer of 1983Glenelg Beach - Summer of 1983

LIGHT HORSEMAN MONUMENT ADELAIDELIGHT HORSEMAN MONUMENT ADELAIDE

Mt Lofty - RestaurantMt Lofty - Restaurant

Find a few people to share trips to Kangaroo Island on Eastern holiday on Apr.!

by suzanne117

We are a Chinese couple (I'm 25,my husband's 28), we love travel and outdoor activities. We would like to go to Kangaroo Island on Eastern Holiday, and would like to find someone to share this beautiful trips. We are in Adelaide now. Actually, we hv only been here for a few weeks. We use to travel a lot and hiking a lot in China. And we look forward to find someone to come with us together!
Please contact my email:bluecharm117@gmail.com

Re: Find a few people to share trips to Kangaroo Island on Eastern holiday on Apr.!

by kennyboi

Maybe you should try post that in www.travbuddy.com

Let us know how you go on Kangaroo Island. I didn't go last time I was in Adelaide.

by moirholj

Even if you and your husband cannot find travel companions for Kangaroo Island, you should certainly go anyway! We spent 2 1/2 days on Kangaroo Island during a 3 week holiday in Australia and it was one of my very favorite places. I hope you have a wonderful time! Cheers!

by suzanne117

Lovely, thank you very much!
I contacted a travel agency and maybe would like to join a adventure tour! They will hike during the day time, Sounds like a good idea, huh?

by margsch

Have you already booked the trip over and your accommodation? As Kangaroo Island is very popular there may not be a lot of choices left, Easter is a very popular time to travel and I would guess most Motels and so on are already booked out.

by moirholj

If the motels are mostly filled up, you could try your luck renting a lighthouse cottage at one of the three lighthouses on the island. We stayed at two different lighthouses on the island and it was such a unique experience. Here is a link to the information and costs of each of the three places:

The Cape Willoughby lighthouse accomodations in Penneshaw were by far our very favorite and we were very sad to leave that amazing sanctuary!

Thank you!
We hv booked a travel agency in Adelaide, they will arrange our accommodation.
Probably in a farm house!
I really look forward to this!!

by suzanne117

Honey,thank you very much! you'r really kind and helpful, I hv already contacted a travel agency and will book the tour tomorrow, and I guess maybe they will arrange our accommodation for us. I hv already see the link provided by u and the cottage looks great!! maybe we will live in this place 'cos I've heard that other people who traveled with this agency used to lived there.
So, are you from Adelaide?

Travel Tips for Adelaide

Trip to Barossa with a Canadian couple

by FOotFetish

My friends and myself met this Canadian couple (Hans and clarie)on our trip to barossa valley. They are such lovely people and we chatted a lot during our trip and also shared with each other'spast travel experiences. This picture was taken during a lunch break at a resturant in Barossa. Hans gave me and Naomi his country flagpin. I had it stick on with my jumper all the time. In return, i bought Claire a koala opal lookalike pin.
That was good fun.

The University of Adelaide

by pchamlis

There are two universities located just within the city center of Adelaide. It may turn out that they're somehow inter-related, but of that I'm not sure. They are the UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE and THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA. The building around both universities were so visually pleasing to me, reminding one so much of an English or US Ivy League scene.

We enjoyed walking around the university's campus and peeking into some of the old "Oxford-ish" halls. OK, I did imagine what it would be like to attend school in Adelaide. I suppose I'd love the town and location, but would eventually miss dearly my addiction to American college football. : )

Barossa Valley Wineries

by kelyeah

This is Australia's most well known wine growing region, with up to fifty wineries operating in the area. Situated only a half hours drive from Adelaide, with beautiful scenery along the way, and plenty of towns and wineries to stop for refreshments. Listed below are some popular wineries in the area, most have tours and open cellar doors, with wine tasting and sales.

Burge Family Winemakers

Yalumba
Eden Valley Road, Angaston +61 (0)8 8561 3200

Moseley Square

by keeweechic

Moseley Square is at the end of Jetty Road where the Glenelg tram runs. It is full of shops and civic buildings including the historic old Town Hall and Post Office. There is an art and craft marketing alongside the Foreshore every weekend.

I think that if you are under...

by Rach82

I think that if you are under the legal drinking age ( 18 ) it is very easy to get into 'the Planet', which is a really cool nightclub with cheap drinks on wednesday nights, or to 'The Players Bar' which is also really cool, but not so easy to get into ( and it is free). If you are over 18 'Heaven' is great and a couple of the big pubs like 'The Stag' or 'The Royal' ( it also has cheap drinks)
The Planet is great because on wednesday nights they have 50 cent beers and 1 dollar champagnes from 9-10 and from 12-1 they have 2:50 base spirits. wednesday night at the planet is called 'Planet Disco' where they play all 80's and 90's music, its great. Friday night is good if you like techno, it is called Greed and they sometimes give out free planet dollars that you can buy drinks with. No Jeans. Pretty dressy if you want to pick up.

Comments