Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
It's fun to stay in an underground bedroom. There is a bit of a weird smell over there. It's tollerable though. It's very cool over there, even when it's extremely hot outside.
It's a good place to stay when you're in Coober pedy.It has got that same weird touch to it which the whole city of Coober Pedy has. We stayed there twice, once on the way to and once on the way back from Alice Springs. The first time we took a double room and the second time a dormitory. I prefer the double room.
Stay Underground like the Locals!
The coolest place in the outback without an airconditioner! Also the homebase of the Radeka Breakaways tour.
Popular Hotels in Coober Pedy
St. Nicholas Street, PO Box 219, Coober Pedy
P.O. Box 375, Catacomb Road, Coober Pedy
Lot 1141 McKenzie Close, P.O. Box 79, Coober Pedy
Crowders Gully Rd
Explore the World
- Anantara Riverside Spa & Resort, Bangkok
- Hillside Beach Club
- Subic Holiday Villas
- Jai Mahal Palace
- Quebec Calypso Resort - Quebec Motel
- Astor Hotel
- Dusit Thani Pattaya
- Days Inn Alton (1900 Homer Adams Parkway.)
- The Platinum Hotel And Spa
- The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Fullerton
- Holiday Inn Dubai-Al Barsha