Ruined my whole x'mas vacation due to this pathetic room provided. Cheated by the photos uploaded on their website.
1. Room was filled with foul smell and it was disgusting
2. bed covers was not even washed after they bought the same. We could not even touch due to the bad smell.
3. Spider web was decorating the windows and we could not open it
4. This room is not at all suitable for 2 families. As Bedroom 1 is part of kitchen and next to the wash basin.
5. bedroom 2 has 2 single beds and most funny thing to be noted is the 3rd bed room (1 single bed near the stair case is counted as 1 bedroom, dont know from where the hell these ideas has come to their mind to call it as 3rd bedroom
6. Kitchen - there were 2 vessels available and it was not washed at all. Also, the non-stick coating was not there. No ventillation available and bedroom would get filled with smell of cooked food
1. Good Location
2. Nice apricot farm . I found better to spend time over there due to the disgusting room
Unique Quality: No Cleanliness - that best describe this Hotel's quality
upon arrival,the reception staff couldnt find my booking and proceeded to tell me so. [making us feel quite unwelcome!] after half an hour of fumbling around they finally showed us to a room that smelled like poo with no chocolates or wine upon arrival as stated in our package,we had to remind them about it! so much for a warm welcome. also they weren't aware we had prepaid and were about to proceed to charge my credit card. this happened again the next day upon checkout! having to constantly remind them of our entitlements and that we'd already paid was getting quite stressful. with limited english, they could hardly communicate with us. also, i had requested through email and reminded them in person the day before that we were going to checkout late and this was approved previously, but the next morning at 10am a different girl knocked on our door asking us to checkout. what a rude interuption! clearly they can't communicate with each other. just because there might be 4 different staff doesnt mean i should have to repeat myself 4 times! also their speaker phone was SO LOUD that we were jolted awake every time it rang. this really ruined our whole mood and the trip was ruined as we didn't feel welcome at all. the food was only average,the rooms dated, gardens are beautiful though. however, we wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
1 Davey Street, Hobart
157 Macquarie St, Hobart
10 Gladstone Street, Hobart
20 Runnymede Street, Battery Point, Hobart
Latest Hobart hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 73 Prossers Road, Richmond, Tasmania, 7025, Australia