Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Good Aussie Hospitality
This was a pleasant stay. We couldn't afford to spend more than $100AUD a nite as we were saving for our trip back to the states, which was next to impossible in this area. 65Main was a clean, modern B&B with great hostesses.
Most of the guests were in their 20s...but there was one other couple in their 50s and us...and the brekkie in the morning was around the table...and a massive amount of food (eggs, bacon, sausage, the lot).
We had the champagne room which was quaint...and located away from the rest. There were 2 lounging areas...one with a log fireplace. It was convenient to walk to the local restaurants...and the whole trip was quite enjoyable.
Popular Hotels in Hepburn Springs
65 Main Road, Hepburn Springs
124 Main Road, Hepburn Springs
Explore the World
- Intercontinental Amstel Hotel
- Phoenix Inn Suites Wilsonville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene
- Ebb Tide Resort
- Paradise Golden 5 Hotel & Beach Resort Hurghada
- Residence Inn By Marriott Tucson
- Baia Bodrum Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- Boogaard's Bed and Breakfast
- Port Aransas Inn
- Splendid Hotel Paris Levallois
- Wingate Inn Atlanta Airport - College Park
- Wingate Inn &Amp; Suites At Laguardia Airport