Hepburn Springs Hotels

Our Members Say

• aussiedoug profile photo aussiedoug
  • Reviews: 248

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Lauristina: Lovely B & B in Hepburn Springs

Anne arranged this place for me to stay at during my two night visit to Hepburn Springs for the Christmas Cheer Saturday night dinner meet she'd organised.

It has two bedrooms at the front of the house, either side of the hallway that leads from the front door to a big room that is the width of the house & doubles as both generous space to relax in with books, jigsaw puzzles, CDs to listen to & space to lounge around & relax in & also a large table for not only the breakfasts for guests, but also if you wanted to have something to eat yourself & a cup of tea or coffee at any time of day.

Natale is the lovely lady you will ring to organise your stay here. She is a really nice person & will help you out in any way possible.

I think this would be a lovely place to stay with your partner. It was a little bit strange for me staying here by myself I must say even though I did quite enjoy it.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written November 27, 2005

Front &Side Corner View

• saraheg77 profile photo saraheg77
  • Reviews: 252

St. Andrews Homestead: A Nice Stay in the Daylesford/Hepburn Area

St. Andrews Homestead had a variety of cottages at a variety of prices. We liked the Studio, which was small, but inexpensive. It seemed less expensive than most of the places in the area. It wasn't luxury, but very adequate for a couple. The breakfast provided for the weekend in a basket there included a loaf of plain bread, a loaf of raisin bread, 4 small boxes of cereal, a carton of apple juice, a carton of milk, and several butters and jams. The bathroom was compact and clean and didn't have a door, just a cute little curtain to draw across the opening. If you want to save your money for the spa treatments instead of the accommodation, this is a perfect spot to stay!

The only thing I didn't like was that it is booked through Daylesford Accommodation and we were already in Hepburn before we realized we had to go back to Daylesford to pick up the key. Oh well - it didn't take too long, as they are just about 3k away from each other.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Spa and Resort
  • Written November 27, 2005
Tip Photo

Living/Dining/Kitchen area and the door to the bat

• ATXtraveler profile photo ATXtraveler
  • Reviews: 2076

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

St. Andrew's Homestead: Stay in St Andrews while in the Springs

Although you may have already read a very good tip about this residence, I would definitely want to confirm my opinion. SarahEg77 and I spent the night here on our weekend in Hepburn before the VT Meet. We were very pleased with the stay, and it was just adequate for the needs of our weekend away. It was filled with breads and spreads for our breakfast, and had milk, juice and materials for coffee and tea.

The bathroom was a little small, and it lacked the essential for most of Sarah's approval, which was the bathtub, but it was definitely enough for us to "rough" it for the weekend.

The only annoying thing about this location is that the people managing it were actually in a different town, so make sure you read that on the net and pick up the key in Daylesford before trekking into Hepburn!

Enjoy!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Spa and Resort, Road Trip
  • Written December 18, 2005

• lesaandbill profile photo lesaandbill
  • Reviews: 241

Boat Shed Villas: The place to stay

If you can afford to stay here...this is the place to stay. The famous Lake house restaurant is located here...www.lakehouse.com.au and the place is right on the water.

It is definitely expensive, but worth the money.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written June 18, 2006

• lesaandbill profile photo lesaandbill
  • Reviews: 241

kudos villas: Newest Hot Spot

these are the newest additions to the hotspots in Hepburn Springs...

there are 4 or 5 little villas ...a good price...but booked up for weeks...

if you plan ahead...this looks like a deal...I think we're going to give it a go soon....

• Opinion of Price: about average