The Lakes Apartments

90 Mile Beach90 Mile Beach

Travel Tips for Lakes Entrance

One Day Getaway

by Omar_T

"Nice little spot for a nice little visit"

As I was working in Sale, VIC, Australia my coworkers told me of Lakes Entrance and that it would be a place that I should go visit. When I heard word of my transfer out of the location, I immediately thought to visit all the nice places in the area so I wouldn't be kicking myself after leaving Australia.

One of the places they told me about was Lakes Entrance. It's a town just north-east of Sale with a port for fishing boats, tourist boats, and private yachts. It was definitely relaxing to spend a day up there.

Road Trip Melbourne to Sydney

by Steveharley

"Melbourne to Lakes Entrance"

Having my last meeting in Melbourne on Friday afternoon and my next meeting on Tuesday morning in Sydney, I decided to take a few days out and drive along the Pacific Highway - no plan apart from to take things easy and see some more of Australia.

Left Melbourne in the rush hour in my suit and tie, stopped at the first opportuntiy to ditch the suit and get on the T, shorts and sandles. Stopped at my first beach at Golden sands for a sand kicking stroll, then first night in the Best Western Motel in Sale and picked up a Thai take out at the noodle bar on the main street. Day two and the short run down to Lakes Entrance where the journey really begaan, picked up a sandwich and headed for the beach.....fantastic, took some snaps of Balck swans by the bridge and spent a couple of hours marvelling at just how expansive beacheds ni ustralia are....must have been 50 people on a beach that stretches as far as you can see...more

"Lakes Entrance to Eden"

Left lakes entrance after a lazy start and drifted up to Eden. Due to general meandering and bweach hoppoing I sarrived 8 pm in Eden to find the only Motel room I could find was a huge tew bed appartment at the Heritage Motel - no problem I like space. No reataurants open, but managed to buy a cooked chiicken from a grill place on the main street

Comments