Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
On our last night in Australia we chose to stay near the airport.
It wasn't that easy to find and it isn't as close as others.
It was a nice motel but the heater wasn't working and I was cold all night.
I woke up with a bad cold and that is not good fespecially when taking a long flight.
Unique Quality: There was a menu in the room for a Chinese Restaurant that would deliver to the motel so that is what we did.
We had driven all day and was to tired to go out.
I don't remember the name but it was quite good.
Popular Hotels in Melbourne
8 Whiteman St, Southbank, Melbourne
1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, Melbourne
495 Collins St, (formerly Le Meridien at Rialto), Melbourne
1 Parliament Square, Melbourne
Explore the World
- Crystal Hotel Istanbul
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Valentine
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort
- Cabot Lodge Tallahassee North Monroe
- Holiday Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs
- Microtel Inn And Suites Nashville (Bellevue)
- Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44
- Ocean Plaza Motel
- Merlin Beach Resort
- Unter Den Linden Hotel
- Casa Malibu Inn on the Beach
- Hotel Belmondo am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Marine Hotel
- Waterstone Calypso Resort & Towers Panama City Beach