Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Fun and highly social but not very clean.
Came here on first ever solo trip a great place to meet other travellers. Attracts a large number of long-termers on working holiday visas. Has own bar downstairs selling the cheapest beer in town. Facilities are ok but the big let down is that the place is not the cleanest in the world and has an "old" smell to it. The 8 bed dorm room I stopped in was very dark and dingy.
Young, hip and friendly
ALL NATIONS BAR is the perfect place to enjoy a cold beer, catch a movie, play some games and meet loads of others. The lowest beer prices in town, Live Music, pool table, Prizes, Football in the park every Sunday.
This is a hostel for real backpackers that want great value for money and no empty promises.
I had a great time here and at around $10 a night you can't go wrong!
Unique Quality: You get a free beer on arrival.
Popular Hotels in Melbourne
8 Whiteman St, Southbank, Melbourne
1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, Melbourne
495 Collins St, (formerly Le Meridien at Rialto), Melbourne
1 Parliament Square, Melbourne
Explore the World
- Kahana Falls
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat And Spa
- Gulf Winds Resort Condominium Saint Pete Beach
- Cabo Azul Resort and Spa
- Travelodge Aeroport Montreal - Dorval Airport
- The Harbour Hotel & Residence Dubai
- Swiss Grand Hotel Bondi Beach (Cnr Campbell Parade Beach Rd Bondi Beach Sydney Nsw 2026)
- Marina Palace
- Tahiti Village
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas
- Hotel Club Tremblant
- Caledonia Aparthotel Golf Hotel & Spa
- Ocean Plaza Beach Resort Tybee Island
- Sandia Peak Inn Motel Albuquerque