Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
St Kilda's best hostel
All Nations Travellers Motel is a new hostel in St Kilda, with very high potential. With hostels and motels in St Kilda such as Base & Cooee, All Nations have shaken off their bad name for hostels by providing a gem!
Located on Carlise Street it is within 2minutes walk of the Main Street and within 3/4minutes of the beach.
Positives of All Nations:
- Free Bikes to use
- Small hostel atmosphere
- BBQ nights
- Clean rooms, and polite staff
Rooms are either doubles, 4bed dorms, 6bed dorms and 8bed dorms, pretty much all are ensuite.
4 Bed dorms have TV's.
Rooms and bathrooms are clean and all ammenities work fine!
4bed dorms are 27$ a night, 6bed $25 and 8bed $22.
Easily the best hostel in St Kilda.
To get here take the 112 tram to St Kilda Beach or the 96.
Unique Quality: free wifi
Directions: 112 Tram
Take road ahead when you see Greasy Joe's
Popular Hotels in Melbourne
8 Whiteman St, Southbank, Melbourne
1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, Melbourne
495 Collins St, (formerly Le Meridien at Rialto), Melbourne
1 Parliament Square, Melbourne
Explore the World
- H Top Royal Beach
- Meriton World Tower Apartment
- Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort
- Pangkor Island Beach Resort
- Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera & The Magellan Sutera)
- Four Seasons George V Paris
- Sandals Montego Bay Ultra-All Inclusive
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Albani Hotel Roma
- Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort and Spa
- Amari Watergate Hotel
- Great Smokies Inn