29 37 RYLEY STREET, Wangaratta, AU 3677

Quality Hotel Wangaratta Gateway
Expedia.com Agoda.com Travelocity

• lesaandbill's Profile Photo

Best in Town

I had a business meeting until 9pm and didn't want to drive back to Melbourne. I looked on wotif and found this place for $110...and got the Superior Queen with balcony.

It overlooked the pool on one side...and unfortunately was on the road for the other. Wangaratta is not that busy of a town...and things chilled out later on in the evening.

I was definitely impressed with the rooms. They had a nice, comfy doona...and it looked new and sophisticated...unlike most of your rundown motels. It even had a heating blanket, excellent room service...a plasma screen TV with free new release movies.

I'm a female travelling alone...so I felt safe with the undercover garage..which you need a roomkey to unlock.

Also...I didn't a get a chance to eat the restaurant..but The Atrium is popular with the locals.

I would recommend staying in Beechworth if you're not bothered about time..but if you need to do business in Wang...and need to be right in the middle of town...I recommend this hotel. I checked out the others in the area..and this was a better choice.

Comments