Kimberley Klub

Kimberley Klub
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Average

• Bad Customer Service

The staff here is unreliable when it comes to making a reservation. I initially submitted a request for the "self-contained unit," but was informed that was unavailable. A single room with a shared bathroom was available however, I was told, and I promptly replied that day to say I'd take it.

Two days later, the staff replied to ask that I confirm my dates of stay, which I immediately did (writing back just a few hours later).

Another two days went by before I heard back (just when I was getting anxious about some hard confirmation) and I was told so sorry, all of the single rooms are now booked, but hey, there are dorm rooms available. But as I looked forward to 30 hours of flying to Broome from outside Australia, I wasn't terribly interested in a dorm.

Bottom line: An essential part of handling customer reservations is acting promptly, and the lax way in which my reservation was handled shows how indifferent the staff at Kimberley Klub is. I'll be staying elsewhere.

• albaaust's Profile Photo

Party Time!!

On one of our tours we were joined by two young female adults who were staying at the Kimberley Klub. The verdict great!! Pool, range of rooms from dorms to shared and therefore, prices range from $28 night upwards.

Our guide had also stayed here and he said that there was always something happening so if you are young and like meeting people from all parts of the world this is one place to stay with all the modcons etc.

There is a busstop close by!

• great budget accomodation

This is a great budget place to stay if you're looking for somewhere to relax and meet new people. I stayed for 2 weeks and had a fantastic time - tours to anywhere can be organised by the friendly staff so I spent most days out & about. The evenings are great with a poolside bar serving good vale drinks of the week. There is a free bus to Cable Beach in the morning, returning in the afternoon. The only problem is that because it is a licenced premises you cannot brink your own alcohol.

• kid-keith's Profile Photo

Award winning??

I stayed in the KC the first 2 weeks of my 4 months in Broome the backpackers is really well looked after and has a security guard there throughout the night. It has a bar and a swimmimg pool, a great place to meet fellow like minded travelers.
    However it is a bit more exspensive than other backpacking hostels in the area.
    In fact it was the lady serving in the bar that put on to my job in Broome, thank you i`m forever thankful.

Unique Quality: Swimming Pool.
    Bar- with drinks deals and good food
    Security Guard on site at night

Directions: Across the road from service station.

• Myndo's Profile Photo

Relax at Kimberley Klub

The Kimberley Klub is a relaxed Backpacker place in Broome.

It is not really located in the Center of Action (which would be around Chinatown), but close enough to walk.

As a Backpacker-hostel it has Rooms for 6 and more, but you can also have smaller ones, for 2 or 4 people.

The restrooms are separate, of course.

The prices are real reasonable, too.

Unique Quality: The atmosphere is very relaxed, more like a holiday-club than a backpackers. The stile is a little dschungle-like: lots of green and wood. Music playing during the day (not too loud).

There is a swimming pool right after the entrance hall -(I didn´t get to use it) and a bar right next to it.

There is Billiard, a Play and TV-Room etc.

I would go there again. I really enjoyed the stay.

Comments