* Drive through Fremantle .....
* Drive through Fremantle .. the buildings are really
* Check out Cottlesloe .. the Beach is really pretty and there are lots of really nice little coffee shops and restaurants and little take away joints on the water front! Can be a little expensive however it is worth every cent.
* Take a drive, bikeride or walk to the Perth Lookouts ... especially for the sunsets they too are really spectacular .. coming from Brisbane .. it was really interesting just seeing the sun set from a different angle. :)
* Take a look at Perth's tourist information centre in the city. It is one of the most helpful information centre's around and friendly staff - they will be able to help with all the leisure activities! And it is just interesting to walk around and read the notice boards! Sunset from the Lookout!
State Flag of Western Australia
The Western Australian state flag was created as a colonial flag - a British Blue Ensign with the badge of the colony added to the blue field. In Australia, Western Australia's badge [a black swan ona yellow background] was the only design intended to clearly symbolise the colony. WA was originally called the Swan River Settlement and the black seal found upon the river had become recognised as representing the Colony.
Very nice house beside Indian Ocean. Quite and peaceful morning. In the morning on 3th, Feb, we stopped there for morning tea about 9 am. I was attracted by the scene before me. Quite and peaceful.
There were some old lady and men who were having their morning tea in a transparent room after doing some execise. They do enjoy their life:P
Again, at the Leeuwin Estate Winery in Margaret River. We enjoyed a fabulous lunch, accompanied of course by fabulous wine! This was a pricey meal, but well worth it, especially because of the setting.
Northern Western Australia has...
Northern Western Australia has a high population of Aboriginals. Around the Kimberley, the small towns of Halls Creek and Fitzroy Crossing have high Aboroiginal population and you can learn alot about their race in these towns. i find the race very interesting and it is sad to see how the Europeans have taken away their culture and the way some now live.
Picture : Eagles Bluff