Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 5
Yallingup Beach Resort: Great beach location!
This is a self-contained holiday beach house in Yallingup, in the northern part of the Margaret River wine region. It sleeps 6-8 people, has living room, TV, showers/toilet, backyard, washing machine. So all in all, a self-service house with al the usual facilities. The beach, the world famous Yallingup beach is a mere 100 meters walk fro the house. There is a restaurant nearby, Cheffy's, that has the usual range of burgers, fish and chips and drinks. The pub is located at Caves house, about 2-3 minutes away in the car, or 10 mins walk on the allegedly haunted track that runs between the camping ground (opposite the house) and Caves House. Highly recommended for couples and families.
Very, very close to the beach and the amenities in the house means you just need to bring your beach towels, food and clothes. Linen can be supplied if required. This is a good place to be based if you are exploring the Margaret River area. Yallingup is at the northern part of the wine region, and by car, it is an easy drive to all the wineries, galleries and other attractions and beaches in the vicinity. Getting down to Margaret River town is a 30 minute drive. The famous beaches at Smiths. Prevelly, Gracetown are all easily reached by car, so are the wineries at Leeuwin Estate, Vasse Felix and Cape Mentelle. There are also reasonable restaurants close by like Relishes (fantastic Italian food...and say hello to Franco for me please) and the town of Dunsborough is 10 minutes away if you have a hankering for town life. A good place to base yourself for your Margaret River holiday.
- Reviews: 1
Spookwood: Yallingup house
We stay at a place in Yallingup called Spookwood. It's a private house that's rented out to visitors. Located on three acres of parkland with heaps of kangaroos and beautiful scenery. Visit spookwood.com for more details. Highly recommended.
Great views. Lots of kangaroos and birdlife. Located on cape so is central to good beaches.
- Reviews: 1053
I don't have any specific accommodation recommendations for you as there is a wide variety of options around these parts.
But do keep in mind that many places are heavily booked during school holidays and long weekends. Book in advance where possible.
See the attached link to help you with finding somewhere to stay.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Yallingup From $135
- Cheap Yallingup Accommodation No Booking Fees. Book Online Now! www.quickbeds.com/Yallingup
- Yallingup Accommodation
- Choose from 30,000+ Holiday Homes Make an Enquiry Today! www.stayz.com.au/WA-Yallingup
- Yallingup Holiday House
- Luxury Rental Minutes From Beach And Wineries www.cairnhill.com.au/
Explore the World
- Hotels in Yallingup
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com.au/Yallingup
- Yallingup Holiday Homes
- Exclusive & Self Catering Luxury Holiday Homes. Make A Booking Now! www.inhouseholidays.com.au/
- 10 Hotels in Yallingup
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Yallingup online www.booking.com/Yallingup-Hotels
- Hotel Yallingup
- Full hotel list. Good location. Trusted website. More savings! www.agoda.com/Hotel_Deals
- 27 Hotels in Yallingup
- trivago™ Save up to 78% on Hotels. Compare over 150 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com.au/Hotels-Yallingup