Musket Cove Island Resort
One of the greatest resorts in Fiji
I've been here twice now. The first time was for my mums 50th birthday and the second was for my brothers wedding. Both times were amazing, but I'd have to say that the wedding was most definately one of the best holidays ever.
Staff were very helpful with organising the large group of 60 people we had there from themed BBQ's to stag and hens nights. There are a wide variety of activities to take part in from wind surfing, to kayaking and SCUBA diving.
There are several options to take to get to the island. The most expensive being a private water taxi, the next is the ferry and lastly by aeroplane. The plane actually worked out cheaper than the ferry and its definately an experience not to miss out on...if you're not too scared of the little ones.
There is a great little island bar which has very well priced beers and cocktails. It also has BBQ facilities that you can cook your own meat on.
There are also other resorts located on Malolo Lailai which you can visit and go to their bars and restaurants for dinner. Plantation Island Resort has nice facilities, but the accommodation and overall cleanliness of it rates poorly.
Unique Quality: * Very well sheltered beach for sun bathing and relaxing with cocktails.
* Swimming pool is located perfectly and very nice.
* There are privately owned villas on the island that you can rent out. These are fully equipped houses that have full kitchens, laundreys and some have their own private swimming pools. We hired out 4 of these places over the wedding which was great. The wedding villa was the most amazing place with its swimming pool over looking the entire resort and half the island.
* The Trader store sells all day to day stuff like a convenient store. You can also buy "meat packs" for your own BBQ's. There is also a cafe here which has great value meals. Beers can also be ordered in bulk (2 doz) at cost price.
* There is also a yacht club and marina here.
Directions: Malolo Lailai Island - Mamanuca Group - Fiji
Nearby Musket Cove Island Resort
Nearby HotelsSee all 3
Plantation Island Resort 0.6 miles away
Lomani Island Resort Fiji 0.7 miles away
Malolo Island Fiji 3 miles away
Malolo Island Resort 3 miles away
Likuliku Lagoon Resort 4 miles away
Musket Cove Island Resort
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
3 Photos of Musket Cove Island ResortView Professional Photos
Amenities at Musket Cove Island Resort
- Swimming Pool
- Business Services
- Airport Transportation
Malolo Lailai Island Travel Forum
Need advice about Malolo Lailai Island, Fiji? Visit the Travel Forum for Malolo Lailai Island and ask our Answer Gurus.