PO Box 9619, Nadi Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji

Satisfaction Average

Rated 11% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• kyoub's Profile Photo

On Nadi Bay

Rather than take a room in Nadi town we chose to stay at the Club Fiji Beach Resort.
    It is located near the airport on Wailoaloa beach. The beach is rather unattactive but it gave the place a tropical feel.
    We had a bungalow with a veranda, private bathroom with a shower, queen size bed, couch, chair, and small fridge.
    It is to far to walk into town but there is a daily shuttle.

Unique Quality: There is a small pool and nicely kept grounds.
    Being situated next to the water was the reason that they moved us into town when the cyclone was approaching.

More about Club Fiji Resort

Beware of Budget Fiji Accommodation

by mashed_NZ about Club Fiji Resort

* Average.
* A bit too far away from everything.
* Facilities are a little run down.
* Not much to do
* Not a very nice beach
* Good food
* Friendly staff Nothing special at all about this place. I would not stay here again. For the price you end up paying in taxi rides to and from, you might as well stay at somewhere a bit more expensive and closer to everything.

This is NOT a recommendation ....

by Grete

This is NOT a recommendation . Do NOT stay at Sunseekers Hotel in the city of Nadi on the island of Viti Levu. We were cheated out of getting the room and service we paid for, the food is less than appetizing, the pool had water dark green with algae, and we were given the shoulder when trying to bring it up with the people in charge.

A nice place in the same city is Club Fiji Resort. (Approx. 60 Fiji dollars and upwards). They have a nice restaurant and friendly staff. You stay in lovely little bungalowes by the beach ( though the water level varies alot due to the tides ). It's 8 km from the airport and 4 km from the city center, but really close to Mac Donalds which we hadn't been too for several months.

Cheap accommodations in Nadi

by pporto about Club Fiji

We stayed at Club Fiji for one night and spent most of the day lounging around on the hammocks. The beach is not ideal for sun bathing (it's not the type of sand you would lay out on), but nice to walk along. The grounds are kept very clean and the restaurant/bar area is nice. The room we had was very cute and seemed to have all we could have asked for. The only downside to our stay was that my friend "lost" over $100US while staying here. We still can't figure out what happened to it... Pool, hammocks, bar

Club Fiji

by goldcoaster

Club Fiji is a very laid back place. It is low key and friendly in the nice island way. It is close to Nadi so you can go and do some shopping and close to the harbour for day trips to the islands.

The guest bures are nice if not luxurious. They are fan cooled and have their own bathrooms. This is an individual one but there is a larger bure for backpackers at the rear.

This is a short drive from the resort. Because of the large Indian population, there are many Hindu temples.

Bula is hello in Fijian. It's nice to see Maccas adjust. They even offered vegie burgers for the vegetarian Hindus long before we had them in the west.

Club Fiji bureClub Fiji bure

Club Fiji Guest BureClub Fiji Guest Bure

Going in March - Staying in Nadi

by pporto

My friend and I are college students in Los Angeles and will be going to Fiji for Spring Break (March 14-21, 2004). We are flying into Nadi and plan to stay in that area, hopefully on the beach. We are looking between Beachside Resort and Club Fiji and want to know if anyone has stayed at either and what their experience has been. Also, how important is it to have AC in the room versus fans during that time of year? Is it hard to get to the nightlife from that area (near the airport)? Any cool bars/clubs you recommend? Also, if anyone is going to be there during that time or lives in Fiji, it would be great to have some travelling buddies (especially really hot guys with sweet accents =)

Re: Going in March - Staying in Nadi

by livinus

hi there.

i will like to travel with you and share your experience with you mail me on

balo42003@yahoo.com

Re: Going in March - Staying in Nadi

by Elwetritsch

I wouldnt recommend the area of Nadi 2 stay there over the whole holiday, maybe u could have a trip 2 beachcomber island 2 make party but its a small island crowded with people.
I wouldnt take a room with AC cause all u would have from it is getting ill... the AC arent really calm so IU would rather take a fan room.
I will be in Fiji from beginning of Feb i hope but 4 sure I won`t be in the Nadi area cause I been there once and all I did was getting outta there lOOOOl

Re: Re: Going in March - Staying in Nadi

by bjmd22

I agree about not staying on the mainland. Even the coral coast is pretty disappointing compared to the islands which are just as accessable. I would head out into the Yasawas. Beachcomber is good. If you can get into a private room or even on of the small dorms it would be fun. I stayed in the huge 100 bed dorm and had no problem with it at all. If you want something a little calmer but much more beutiful than beachcomber try Orsmans Bay Lodge.
I stayed in Fiji for six weeks this summer so if you need any more questions answered just drop me an email.

Comments