Novotel Bora Bora Beach Resort

AMOMA.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 80% less but rated 15% lower than other 5 star hotels

• Best deal for families on Bora Bora

Our family stayed at the Novotel on Bora Bora last July(2008). Due to French Polynesia being so expensive we had stayed in pensions on Huahine, Raiatea and Tahaa. Novotel was by far the best deal - and in Bora Bora (where you expect your budget to be blown sky high). The staff were great, food very reasonally priced and the 2 room family set up excellent. After our earlier accommodation (a bathroom door falling off in one pension on Tahaa!) the kids cheered and my husband and I breathed a sign of relief. Nice pool and the beach while narrow, is adequate. The kids enjoyed jumping off the pier and you can rent boats etc at a reasonable price.
    The hotel is a 3 star, and the shower wasn't the best in the kids' room but overall we were very comfortable. The rooms are in blocks over the road from the lobby, pool, restaurant and beach, and set in garden surroundings. Although we were near the road we were not troubled by road noise.

Unique Quality: Just a great deal for a family, with kids staying for free and eating free breakfasts with parents and the kids'menu was reasonably priced.

Due to the fun we had on Bora Bora(snorkelling, renting a boat, kayaking, swimming etc) and the reasonable accommodation, Bora Bora is our favourite island in FP.

More about Novotel Bora Bora Beach Resort

Novotel Bora Bora

by Glbtrotter

Can anyone tell me more about the Novotel Bora Bora? I'm used to stay in Novotels when I travel to Europe and South America... and they're just what I expect from a hotel. While surfing the web in my search for hotels in Bora Bora I realized their rate is way less then other properties in that island.
Appreciate all your help.

by cgf

Novotels are mainly good and I'd suggest them, anyway NOVOTEL is not a 5star deluxe hotel like most of the hotels/resorts in Bora-Bora, that why it costs less.

Also in accorhotel... there are not the top, not bad the one in Bora-Bora, clean and not too expensive (for Bora-Bora standard).

by Sergeyu

I never been there , but i heard a lot of positive responses! The same about Novotel at Rangiroa.

by cgf

Novotel, like ClubMed, has not a good position, afer-noon you could already bye-bye/see you tomorrow at the sun as it is going behind Mount Otemanu...
ClubMed used to take people to the front moutu *where the beach is also better* free-of-charge, I don't know if Novotel does..

The Novotel in Rangiroa is in a good position even if close to (small) airport, cheaper then KiaOra but also with "less" beach.
When I've been to Rangiroa I used to go to beach at Tiputa Pass, where the road makes a turn, i'd prefered from Kya's one.

Comments