Ohana Oceanview Guam

1433 Pale San Vitores Road, (formerly Hotel Sunroute Guam), Tamuning, 96913, Guam
Oceanview Hotel & Residences
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Travel Tips for Tamuning

You never know what you just might find...

by Lady-Charisma

One day, my best friend, Christy, & I bumped into a fellow looking for an excellent fishing spot he had heard of located in our neighborhood. Since we lived by a major medical hospital which was a ways from the beach, we thought it odd that one could go fishing from our neighborhood. With our curiousity getting a hold of us, my best friend and I did some exploring of our own. We spotted a tiny path hidden by a lot of brush and jungle and decided to follow wherever it lead to! Aha...adventure at it's finest! And X hits the spot! What a treasure...turns out we found a cliff which had a hidden gate, leading to steps built into the cliff heading down to a small balcony right above the roaring surf. My, it was a marvelous sight. Here is a picture of me at sunset, by the cement railing in close proximity to the hidden gate.

Comments