445 Governor Carlos G Camacho Rd, Tamuning, 96913, Guam

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• DISCRIMINATING LOCAL OF GUAM

Born and raised on the Island of Guam, you would expect to have been treated very well just like any other guest. Well guess what? I felt discriminated as a local. Had 2 rooms same floor AC was very hot was given a portable ac, which was still hot, moved to a suite which was fine. payed the local special rate of about $100.00, next day wanted to extend my stay at a standard room, they said city view rooms are not available but they offered me beach/ocean view on the 10th floor for additional I disagreed yet they still gave it for about $120. More than what I had first paid for. Why charge more if I am just extending my stay, it’s not my fault they had to move me because my original room is hot. Yet I had to pay the price. That being said we had breakfast at Le Premier at around 9:30am believe it or not, the buffet line was EMPTY. As I walked in because I am local they informed me I needed to pay for my meal before I was seated. I informed the cashier I am a guest with a credit card on file. They told me "LOCAL GUEST CAN'T ROOM CHARGE ONLY FOREIGNERS". Discriminating.... ok so I did pay, my brother whom I invited for breakfast was given a seat and able to get breakfast with out paying first... again DISCRIMINATION.. ok, so after wards did my room change had to go back to front desk and pay my room extension again. Before I could move to a different room. I was told I needed to make full payment of my room, REALLY I THOUGHT YOU PAID UPON CHECK OUT WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING TO PRESENT A CREDIT CARD. Well that’s done. Went to enjoy the pool with my kids and family. Wanted to get icy mango slush, I asked to room charge. NO THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY CASH ONLY, I asked to room charge.. RESPONSE. LOCAL GUEST IN HOUSE CANT ROOM CHARGE ONLY FOREIGNERS ARE ALLOWED TO ROOM CHARGE" that being said they have discriminated me as a local. I INTED TO SHARE THIS WITH OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPER PEEPS AND HOPING THEY WILL SEND A SECRET SHOPPER TO PROVE THIS IS DISCRIMINATION. WELL YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT LOCALS WILL BE TREATED WELL WITH RESPECT!

Unique Quality: POOL AWESOME INCLUDING THE STAFF.

LE PREMIER STAFF IGNORED US LINED UP WAITING FOR FOOD 20MINS LATER THE FOOD WAS BROUGHT OUT.

LOCALS CANT ROOM CHARGE ONLY FOREIGNERS.. (SINCE WHEN DO WE CHOOSE WHO CAN ROOM CHARGE AND WHO CANT) I would of thought CASH BASIS CANT ROOM CHARGE, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE CREDIT CARD CAN ROOM CHARGE. EVER HEARD OF AUTHORIZATION?

GOT NO RESPONSE FROM MANAGEMENT OR FEED BACK AT LEAST AN APOLOGY