210 San Vitores Road, Tamuning, 96911, Guam
Pacific Islands Club Guam
Orbitz.com Despegar.com Expedia.com

More about Pacific Island Club Guam

Pacific Islands Club (Great Scenery)

by AyurinHiro about Pacific Islands Club Guam

If you go to Guam, I strongly recommend you to stay at a hotel along the beach.And reserve a room facing the ocean and if possible higher room. Then you will be able to enjoy the great scenery!!

Pacific Islands Club Guam hotel offers you variety of marine activities... We saw a lot of family travelers. They can play all the day.
If you would like to stay in a tranquil resort, then this is not the place.
But if you are searching a hotel where you can play as if you were a child, then this is the right place!

Central Location

by pepples46 about Quest Christchurch Apt. Hotel

great Apt Hotel in the City Center of Christchurch/NZ, never stayed here, but imagine its a great accommodation for the whole Family or Couple. have a look at the webpage provided. its new, looks nice and close to the Center. cafes at the doorsteps and lovely shops as well. the Tram runs by, click on the pic

Pacific Islands Club (Cheerful place to stay!)

by AyurinHiro about Pacific Islands Club Guam

It offers you variety of marine activities... We saw a lot of family travelers. They can play all the day.
If you would like to stay in a tranquil resort, then this is not the place.

In HOBART, TASMANIA... I...

by Krystynn

In HOBART, TASMANIA... I highly recommend the gorgeous HOTEL GRAND CHANCELLLOR, located at the waterfront of central Hobart. It is also only a few hundred meters away from Constitution Dock (see pic below), the final haven for yachts competing in the world famous Sydney to Hobart yacht race. You can congratulate the victor(s) of the race and join in the merry-making (on New Year's Eve).... Everyone's absolutely friendly here! Oh, and this hotel has one of the BEST locations in Australia. Most of the major tourist attractions in Hobart are within walking distance from the Hotel Grand Chancellor. So, pick up the phone and make your holiday reservations now!

Don't know... since my Dad foot the hotel bill.
:-)

Photo below: That's a pic of my Dad, Mom, Sister and Aunt at Constitution Dock. Can you see the Hotel Grand Chancellor in the background? Me? I was the Photographer. They have EVERYTHING here to pamper the weary tourist/ traveler.... like colour TV, refrigerator, mini-bar, in-house movies, hairdryers, radio, ISD/STD telephones, irons and ironing boards, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning and lovely balconies overlooking the dock! :-)) Ah, this is life....

Pacific Islands Club.
It's the...

by bijun

Pacific Islands Club.
It's the greatest club including water activities, hotel, beach, and many kinds of indoor activities.
220usd It has about 5 swimming pools, beach, archery, billards, tennis court, and pub.

a playground in your hotel

by terps94 about Pacific Islands Club

On our stay in Guam we stayed at this wonderful hotel that offers a lot of services from restaurant, shops and to a full pledge water park.
As a guest in this hotel you have free access to the water park that includes water slides, volleyball, scuba pool and swim thru aquairium to name a few.

When we stayed here I wasnt sure what are the room rates. We were given military rates for about $80 for a dbl room.
I think the actual rate rnage from $150 to $190 so mkae sure to call the hotel for room rates. When we saw this hotel we were surprised because this is the first time I've seen a water park in a hotel. As a guest you can try the different activities in their water park to include a swim thru aquarium where you can snorkel and also they have a scuba pool. You can also go snorkeling and windsurf in Tumon Bay with the local guides.

PIC Hotel Guam (Pacific Islands Club Hotel)

"Scenery from our room"

This is the garden of PIC Hotel.
As you can see here, there are a lot of kinds of sports facilities.
And the ocean over there is beautiful!

"Two Lovers' Point is over there!"

"PIC Hotel at night"

"Mandara Spa in PIC Hotel"

I love Massage!

"Inside the Mandara Spa"

This is the room where the massage,treatment are done.

"Our room"

Pacific Islands Club GuamPacific Islands Club Guam

Pacific Islands Club Hotel GuamPacific Islands Club Hotel Guam

the water park in  PICthe water park in PIC

my aunt's croc picmy aunt's croc pic

Pacific Island Club - Guam

by miclev21

Hello all....Well, I now have a moving option to work for the Pacific Island Club. Anyone out been there or worked there? Please shares experiences/etc...Thanks!

Airport to PIC

by Taejonguy

We are arrive in the middle of the night...or very early morning if you prefer!

What is the best (meaning cheapest but quick!) way of getting to PIC? If we go by taxi what will the cost be roughly?

RE: Airport to PIC

by jmac75

PIC is a large resort, maybe they will have an airport shuttle for you? Taxis are expensive on Guam, from what I remember.

Let's meet up!

Hi!
I & my husband are going to Guam this August(9.10)
Anyone there at that time?
Let's meet up!

Re: Let's meet up!

by HawaiiGuy

Baku in Hawaii will be monitoring your trip verrrrrrrrrry carefully ... and hoping you're having great FUN!

Baku

Hi Baku!

Hehe, I'l be in Guan and then Marshall Islands...very near from Hawaii.:-)
Hope you can see me from there!

Thanks again and
have a good time ,too!

by HawaiiGuy

Look out for Queen Snakes!

Re: Let's meet up!

by tedandtina

Hi, I just saw your pics. Is it better to stay at PIC or hilton in guam, we live in tokyo with our 2 kids. Thanks for any advice

Hello tedandtina!

Well, I recommend you rather PIC than Nikko Guam.

Nikko Guam has rather tranquil and gorgeous atmosphere.
So if you are on your honeymoon journey, I would recommend you Nikko Guam rather than PIC.

PIC has a lot of swimming pools and friendly atmosphere.
You will hear cheerful music till late at night.
I guess your kids would like PIC more than Nikko.

Speaking of the location,Nikko is the north edge of hotel road, and the PIC is south.
If you want to go the central tumon(DFS Galleria etc), you have to take a bus or walk for 10 minutes or more.

If you want to stay at a convenient place, the Reef Hotel or the Outrigger hotel are in the central downtown.

Good luck! Enjoy your stay in Guam!

by tedandtina

Thank you for your reply!!! WE ended up at the Hilton. Not Bad, but probably not as good as PIC or Nikko. I like your pics and homepage, very helpful!!! Take care!!!

Thanks again!! Ted and Tina