Hilton Guam

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Hilton Guam

great place

by avi4nature about Hilton Guam Resort

excellent stay, great food, nightly entertainment except for the same music everynight at the bar on the pool side but close to many clubs friendly staff
has all the facilities
lots of young tourist

Accidental Tourist

by olddude about Hilton Guam Resort and Spa

I recently had the unique "unfortunate" experience of having to stay overnight on Guam due to weather at my intended landing location. This was not my first time on Guam, but it was memorable for the service and price of accomodation that I obtained this time. For the $85 that I spent for one nights stay there, it was excellent. I had just finished flying for 14 hours through bad weather and the customer service was awesome. From the time I arrived at the desk (about 12am) to arriving at my standard room (a suite in some other places I have stayed), only took 5 minutes with their express check-in. I was given a tower room on the 10th floor with balcony (with patio furniture) that looked out over the bay. The view was awesome. I arrived at 12am and pre-ordered breakfast for the next morning. It arrived exactly as I wanted it at exactly the time I requested. I was able ot enjoy my breakfast in the privacy of my room and enjoy the beautiful beach view unhurried. The bathroom was very good sized and was equipped with whatever a sidetracked travelr could need that didn't want to unpack his/her bags. If there is even more that you need, the hotel has it's own convienence store on-site and ATM.

a couple of no hotel nights

by trixsta

My friend and I are going to guam next week and due to some nasty flight times have decided to forgo the expense of 2 nights (arrival and departure nights) We were wondering if there were any sort of internet cafe's or karaoke booth type thing where we could crash for a few hours?
Also if anyone knows a definite place to head to for at least 1 good party night.
thanks

Re: a couple of no hotel nights

by fjfarrell

I'm from Guam and now live in San Francisco. I just returned from two weeks of vacationing on Guam.

There isn't much of anything at the airport; I'm not aware of any Karaoke Hangouts or Internet Cafe at the airport. Just high-end stores and a food court that are open primarily during the busy times of the day. You can crash out in the airport--I don't see that as a problem.

If you have the time, I would recommend spending a day on Guam. I've travelled to many places and have yet to see a beach anywhere top Guam's best. A beach that I visited was accessible only by boat and featured world-class snorkeling and trees overhanging soft, white sand--quite idyllic.

I did not check out any clubs while I was there (family life now), but there are many clubs at the many major hotels on Tumon Bay (Guam's Waikiki). It's about a $15 cab fare from the airport to Tumon Bay. You could spend your time at one of the hotels which would have Internet access, food, swimming, etc. I would suggest the Guam Hilton.

Guam is not a cultural hub, but it's natural beauty is impressive. Unfortunately, trash is a big issue on the island.

I could go on....

Take care.

accomondation in guam???& hawaii

by cielo85

hi i am planning to spend my winter vacation in guam
so i wonder if there's clubmed there or any recommended Village ???
and i am also thinking about going to hawaii
not sure which 1 might be more interesting or something,or cheaper
after all i don't really want to save up for another year
so i do need some advice
that would be great helpful
thank u!!!"*S*
yu-ching

Re: accomondation in guam???& hawaii

by DirtyRudy

you totally suck! i was supposed to go to guam for xmas vacation last year, but the big hurricane came and messed my trip up.... this year, i'm spending my xmas in tainan, taiwan... :(

anyway, i would love to help you, but i can't. so have fun on your trip without me!

Re: accomondation in guam???& hawaii

by tangaloa

Hello ! Yes he is right, it´s the tropical strom season in Guam. I was there last year in december and we had also very bad weather.
There is Waikiki like Tamuning Beach near the capital Agana. The best hotels there are HILTON GUAM RESORT, TAMUNING PLAZA HOTEL or HYATT REGENCY GUAM. Look at their hp.
The beach is nice and Guam has some things to see, but if you have time and want to go off the beaten path i would recommend Kosrae or Pohnape in the Federated States of Micronesia, just on the way to Hawaii.
Greetings from Austria