Marshall Islands Resort

P.O. Box 3279, (formerly Outrigger Marshall Islands Resort), Majuro, 96960, Marshall Islands
Booking.com eDreams

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Marshall Islands Resort

Majuro's best large hotel resort

by Ekahau about The Marshall Islands Resort

The Marshall Islands Resort use to be the outrigger and is an upscale full service resort hotel the sunset from your window over the lagoon is fantastic it is photo one on this page. It has this wonderful tropical lagoon setting. It is conveniently located to the government offices and to the airport with a free shuttle. Very nice dinnig facilities I have never tried so some kinds of fresh fish. One night I order a fish and the waiter told me it would be a few min to catch one. The hotel has a pool (but with the lagoon who needs one) also tennis courts. They can arrange diving lesson and any sort of water sport one could want. What is very cool is the outrigger boats you can go out in. But even better the hotel has liveaboard adventures to the remote islands of the Rongelap Atoll.

Let's meet in Majuro (Marshall Islands)

by AyurinHiro

Hello!
I & my husband will visit Majuro this August. (We'll stay at Robert Reimers Resort)

Is there anyone who will be there?
Let's meet up!

Ayurin & Hiro

Has anybody tried island jumping in the Pacific Ocean?

by Rusket

Only after coming back from Kiribati I discovered that Air Nauru, with whom we flew from Nadi to Tarawa, also flies to Brisbane (Australia), Honiara (Solomon Islands) and Majuro (Marshall Islands) and that they participate in a cooperation with other small island airlines on offering the Visit South Pacific Pass. On my next journey in these areas I would like to try som island jumping, is there anybody who has tried?

Kwajalein

by nokindofsupastar

I am also trying to visit a friend on kwajalein, but had kinda pushed the idea aside because i thouhgt maybe it would be too hard/expensive to gain access to the island .... can civilians just fly in and out of there? if so, what airlines? i'm also flying from washington DC so i'm sure it's going to be really expensive ... are there any good deals i could take advantage of or am i just going to take what i can get because it's such a "out of the way" destination? and let's say i make it to the island (with money still in my pocket) what is there to do there? i know it's home to the Reagan missle testing base ... (that's where my friend works) but i'm sure he'll be working some of the time and i don't want to completly rely on him to show me around. any help will be greatly appreciated! thanks! ~michelle

Re: Kwajalein

by AyurinHiro

Hello Michelle! Welcome to VT!

I & my husband (living in Japan) visited Majuro (capital of Marshall Islands).
On our way from Japan to Majuro, we stopped at Kwajalein.

Continental Micronesia airlines are flying from Guam to Hawai. It is an "Island Hopper"...I mean, the plane depart Guam, stop at Chuuk (Republic of Micronesia), Phonpei (Republic of Micronesia), Kosrae (Republic of Micronesia) then Kuwajalein (Marshall Islands), Majuro (Marshall Islands) then arrive at Hawaii.

I'm sorry I don't know the ticket price.

I guess, there is a flight from Hawaii to Guam.

So, I guess, the easiest way from Washington DC to Kwajalein is... fly to Hawai, then fly to Kwajalein.

If I remember correctly, Air Marshall is also flying around there.

But I heard that tourists can't get off at Kwajalein. As you already know it is a military base and only military people can get into Kwajalein.

I've never stayed there. but in central Pacific ocean, we can usually enjoy scuba diving.

I hope your dream comes true :-)
Have a great time!