Traveller's International Hotel

190 Kirkbride Rd., Mangere, Auckland International Airport, Mangere, 2022, New Zealand

Travellers International Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• DISGUSTING!!!!

This is THE most DISGUSTING place I have ever stayed in!!!! The place was not clean, peeling ceiling in the bathroom, shower was broken, toilet looked old (and well used), tiling cracked, pipes tapes together, fridge so iced up you wouldn't be able toput anything in it! We arrived late at night otherwise we would have left!!! We slept in our sleeping bags because gosh knows what was on the bedding!!! There was no wi-fi and we were offered free breakfast but like HELL I would eat in a place like that!!! I wouldn't stay here again if I was paid to!!!! Rude person at the reception, uninterested, did not look too clean!!! I still have the creeps!!!!

Unique Quality: Location is about the only good thing.... but better hotels right next door!!!

• WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN THE HORROR!!

We turned up last weekend with a large group of kids & adults to stay for a couple of days. We only survived 15mins at this abolishment of a place & quietly left with our children. Mohammad is the manager who lives at the back of the hotel and was contacted that night by a staff member to come & fix the situation and clean the mess! Lucky for us the deal was a cash payment on arrival which I am so thankful not one cent was spared!

Comments