20 Bellwood Ave, Mt Eden, Auckland, 0124, New Zealand

Costs 49% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Eden Park Bed & Breakfast

Fantastic stay at Eden Park B&B

by TripAdvisor Member Girlinthehood

My mother and I stayed at Eden Park B&B and are still talking about our fantastic stay 3 weeks on ! The house was absolutely beautiful and we were really spoilt by Marlene. We stayed in the Yellow room which was gorgeous with a spacious contemporary en-suite and beautiful antique knick knacks in keeping with the French theme. When we would return back to the home, Marlene would put the heating and jug on in the lounge for us and had supplied beautiful home-baked biscuits c/- of her mother-in-law. The lounge room is gorgeous and comfortable and as we sat one night watching telly, Marlene bought in a tray of nibblies for us. It was all these little touches that made our stay all the more enjoyable. Breakfast was a joy and we felt so spoilt for choice. Marlene also extended our checkout time to accomdoate a late flight. We can't wait to return to enjoy this fantastic experience again.

What a wonderful place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member ElizabethAnne_8

My family and I stayed at Eden Park Bed & Breakfast the weekend of my wedding. Marlene thank you for being the most wonderful host and for spoiling us with such divine breakfast and warm hospitality. We throughily enjoyed our stay and Eden Park Bed & Breakfast was the most wonderful place to get ready for, and leave from, for the wedding.

Fantastic!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Fiona080

What a wonderful place. We were treated like part of the family even by Sam the cat!! Tony and Marlene couldn't have been better hosts - the food was brilliant and the stay was amazing. This was our first place to stay when arriving in New Zealand and was the best!! Saving up to return to NZ and will definately go back.

The Red room and the poached eggs.

by TripAdvisor Member tegsnz

We stayed here because we had a conference close by, and lets just say we were more than pleasantly surprised. The rooms were amazing, the hospitality... well above what you would expect from this price range.

The first 'B' (of B&B): The rooms are colour themed, and you will see why when you arrive. Lovely beds to sleep on, the ensuite was superb, I especially loved the heated floor.

The second 'B': and the breakfast...well as the title hints at...great poached eggs, and wide selection for all types of breakfast eaters. The chocolate croissant is an especially nice touch.

Excellent accomodations and service

by TripAdvisor Member frank_wi

My wife and I truly enjoyed the Eden Park B&B in Auckland! Tony and Marlene have done an excellent job of restoring the house and integrating modern luxuries as appropriate. The service provided was uniformly excellent from the welcome through to goodbyes. The B&B's location makes it convenient to the airport, the CBD, and, of course, Eden Park stadium. Highly recommend Eden Park B&B for your next stay in Auckland. It's a decision you won't regret!

Worth going to Auckland just to stay here!!!

by TripAdvisor Member MyGo

Eden Park Bed and Breakfast is the best B & B I have stayed in and I've been to a quite a few over the past few weeks.

Tony and Marlene treated me like a family member...extremely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.

I stayed in the Blue Room and there were too many special touches to mention. It was all perfect. Very, very comfortable and I'd say all the rooms are just as lovely

The breakfasts were delicious....very generous portions and a wide variety of dishes to choose from.

The guest loungroom was so cosy and relaxing and chocolates and home made treats were provided at all times to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee. There was also a computer with internet access available to use at any time. The daily newspaper was also provided and an assortment of magazines to curl up beside the fire to read.

The perfect place to to relax before heading home and to reality!! It's worthwhile going to Auckland just to stay at Eden Park B & B.

Wow! This place beats them all.....

by TripAdvisor Member jonnycab

We do not normally stay in Bed & Breakfast's, but booked this one due to its close proximity to Eden Park for the rugby. We were delighted with the warm welcome and the lovely studio accommodation that we got. Marlene and Tony were fantastic hosts. We loved the little extras that you just don't get in hotels/motels, like chocolates in the room and home baked cookies to go with your tea or coffee. The breakfasts provided were delicous (we made pigs of ourselves and had to skip lunch both days!). And the location to the park, St Lukes shopping centre and restaurants and bars on dominion road meant we did not have to try and negotiate the motorways. We highly recommend this B&B and will definately be back to stay in the future.

B&B Delight

by TripAdvisor Member perry2

A traveller's delight. A real home away from home. Excellently appointed, clean, and cosy. Hospitality plus, your every need is catered for right down to the bedside basket of caramels. Be careful if you're trying to diet. The breakfasts are huge. Relax in the lounge room with your convival hosts or other guests, or simply spend some quiet time there. Situated in a peaceful, leafy suburb, and close to shops, restaurants and bars. Only a ten minute stroll to buses and trains to Auckland CBD. A superior stay.

A Beautiful home to stay ...

by TripAdvisor Member Jezzmin

My family and I just came back from our holiday in New Zealand. It's our first visit to the country and a little unsure of the great places to visit.

We are so glad that we have chosen to stay at Eden Park Bed & Breakfast. Its a beautiful home to stay for our holiday and the breakfast was really really wonderful, excellent spread of choices. Tony & Marlene are both very friendly warm people who made our stay there special. The rooms were beautiful and warm in winter. Tony even took us on a GHOST TOUR. It was great !!! My boys were thrilled... We learned about the history of Auckland, its buildings and it ended with a short walk in the cemetery.....

We checked out and left Eden Park B&B four days later feeling that we have left our friends behind...

It was truly a wonderful experience at the Eden Park B & B...

You won't get better than the Eden Park B & B

by TripAdvisor Member Glenluen

What a fantastic B & B, the service, food and accommodation were all first class, we were sorry to couldn't stay longer. Would definitely recommend it and will definitely be back.

Caren McLaren

There was plenty of food...lmao!!There was plenty of food...lmao!!

Auckland City HallAuckland City Hall

Fullers is the main ferry operator.Fullers is the main ferry operator.

The infamous sting raysThe infamous sting rays

accomodation auckland

by fandonie

Hey guys**
I'm looking for a cheap and nice accomodation in auckland for a couple of days.
u have any recommodations for hostels?
i just arrived from asia and am a little bit shocked about the prices...need to get used to it...
cheers,
anna

by brotherleelove

It's been awhile, but the last time I was in Auckland I stayed at the YMCA. The room was nice and clean and the price of the room included breakfast. I'm not sure about breakfast anymore, but their website has all the other details.

by vtveen

You also can take a look at one of these websites:
www.backpack.co.nz
www.yha.co.nz
www.hostels.com
www.bbh.co.nz
www.newzealand.com

happy travels
Jaap

by didgeridorien

I stayed in a really cool hostel above a climbing centre. When it was closed at night, they would let the backpackers climb. Check my travel pages for info.

by fandonie

thanx a lot !
i'll check that out!
have fun***

by waitawa

Verandahs is a nice quiet hostel, close to public trtansport

by easterntrekker