- Reviews: 179
Tutukaka Holiday Park: Great location.
We enjoyed our 3 days/4 nights stay there. It's a flat site and there is no great views but it is conveniently located within walking distance (5 mins ) to the marina where you can enjoy a walk, have a drink and enjoy a great meals if you wanted to.
Their is plenty of great beaches about 10 to 25 mins drive from the Campground.
The kitchen facility is great, everything you need to cook a good meal. It is clean and spacious, plenty of room for everyone. There is also 2 BBQ facililty and outdoor sitting to enjoy your meal.
There shower facility and coin-operated hot shower facility.
BBQ, Boat Ramp, Dryer, Access
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Mariner Inn & Suites, LLC
- Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel
- Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort
- Dunkeld Hotel
- Spinnaker at Shipyard Hilton Head Island
- Yong Dee Hotel
- The Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach
- Anaheim Park Hotel
- IC Hotels Green Palace
- Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
- King's Court Hotel Mysore
- Skycity Darwin
- Belfranlt Hotel