Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Stayed here one weekend on a Special Weekend Package Deal = $99 double included 2 full breakfasts.
Rooms were quite small but there was enough room for a double bed and a separate sitting area to fit comfortably.
Plenty of furniture for storage of luggage.
Bathroom was quite small and cramped.
Unique Quality: Handy to downtown and across the road from a 24 hour supermarket.
Handy to theatres, restaurants and cafes of Courteney Place.
Waterfront was a short walk from the hotel.
Was woken by road noise and one night couldn't sleep due to wind making the windows whistle.
Great free buffet breakfast.
Directions: City, waterfront
Popular Hotels in Wellington
133-137 The Terrace, Wellington
Cnr Bolton & Mowbray Sts, Wellington
75 Featherston St, Wellington
90 Cable St, Wellington
Explore the World
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
- Marriott's Grand Chateau Las Vegas
- Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Thara Patong Beach Resort
- Kempinski Hotel Colony Park Plaza Colonia del Sacramento
- Royal Hotel Scarborough
- Barcelo Langosta Beach
- Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town
- Best Western Revere Inn and Suites Paradise Lancaster
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach
- Hotel Sonya
- Baan Samui Resort
- Motel 6 Branson
- Renaissance Costa do Sauipe Resort