Lindale Lodge Motel

State Highway 1, Parpararumu, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, North Island, 6010, New Zealand
#12
Rank 12 of 132 hotels
in Wellington
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Frightening- worst experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 17, 2009

Booked a family room for my family, including a baby as we were attending a wedding. I used their website, paid a deposit and showed up to book in. Very aggressive man at the counter demanded extra money, showed him the print out of reservation & he got so angry and aggressive he threw it at me. It went from bad to worse then, he yelled and abused me & when my husband came into the office (he had originally waited with the car)and asked his name he physically threatened us - he did all of this in front of my baby. I am still in shock as to what has happened, we are your average family, and have never come across behaviour like this before. I would be very concerned about any women trying to stay alone at this complex, the violent and aggressive manager makes me think that it just wouldn't be safe.

Unique Quality: Only unique thing about this was that we have never come across anything this bad ever before.

Nearby Lindale Lodge Motel

Amenities at Lindale Lodge Motel

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Kitchenette

Wellington Travel Forum

Need advice about Wellington, New Zealand? Visit the Travel Forum for Wellington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wellington hotel reviews