Value Score No Data
Good For Families
As a budget traveller I always seek out the least expensive place to stay commensurate with cleanliness and safety.
Since I can no longer use hostels because of the new no-smoking laws, in NZ I used mostly motels.
In Christchurch I lucked out. Found a lovely place.
Unique Quality: Quiet residential area. Bus on the corner goes everywhere.
Very large, clean room with full kitchen facilities and free coffee, tea and sugar.
Lovely private patio as part of room. Other rooms have a balcony.
Really nice management!
Directions: Too far out of town to walk but easily reachable by bus. 10 minute ride from the centre of town.
Popular Hotels in Christchurch
449 Memorial Ave, (formerly Quality Hotel), Christchurch, Christchurch
36 Riccarton Road, Christchurch
50 Park Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch
110 Sherborne Street, Christchurch, Christchurch
Explore the World
- Amazonas Hotel
- Hotel de l'Abbaye
- Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites
- Carriage House at Pocono Manor
- Extended Stay Deluxe- Atlanta Perimeter
- Holiday Inn Dayton North
- The Suites at The Market Common by ResortQuest
- Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte
- Amerisuites Sacramento Rancho Cordova
- Comfort Inn And Suites Beijing
- Royal Arkansas Hotel and Suites
- Comfort Inn Junction City
- Phoenix Grand Hotel