Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
I won a competition which included a lovely stay in this hotel for two people. This is a very fine hotel with very good services available
On the expensive side but very well serviced rooms
Unique Quality: The elegant dining room and bar has the atmosphere of bygone days.
Alfresco dining in summer and a roaring log fire in winter
This hotel has been restored to its original Spanish design. There are 38 rooms, 27 with de luxe gardens and villas to offer privacy and seclusion.
Wonderful alpine views from every room.
Just 2 minutes walk to the famous thermal pools.
Directions: On the main road in the heart of the village
Popular Hotels in Hanmer Springs
4 Woodbank Road, Hanmer Springs
6 Leamington Street, Hanmer Springs
1 Rutherford Crescent, Hanmer Springs
35 Harrogate Street, Hanmer Springs
Explore the World
- Americano Beach Resort
- Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Amstelpark Hotel and Sports Centre
- Super 8 Austell Six Flags
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Citadines Les Halles Paris
- Central Stratford Apartment Hotel
- Boscolo New York Palace Hotel Budapest
- Mandarin Oriental Manila
- Quest Southbank Melbourne
- Merlin Court Hotel
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun
- Wingate Inn &Amp; Suites At Laguardia Airport
- Vallarta Shores International Hotel