- Reviews: 1053
Family friendly camping
For a few bottles of the local brew you can camp on the farm property on the outskirts of town.
The Manuherikia River runs through the property and is a good spot for flyfishing.
There are plenty of rainbow and brown trout from November to about February.
Please note that there are no facilities so you have to come fully prepared to be self sufficient.
- Reviews: 639
czerny lodge: alexandra accommodation
Czerny Lodge is one of a number of interesting boutique style lodges found in Central Otago.
Alexandra's Czerny Lodge offers guests the chance to try trout fishing in the nearby Clutha River, explore the many scenic attractions and rich gold mining history in the area, or simply relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanside Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Cordial Mogan Valle
- Grant Hotel
- Continental Hotel Zara
- Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca
- Loma Vista Bed and Breakfast
- Boulder Inn And Suites
- Plum Serviced Apartments North Melbourne
- Nashira Hotel Sunflower Antalya
- Surtees Hotel
- Grand Tower Inn
- Comfort Inn Central Court (581 Raglan Parade.)