Parkroyal Gardens

Corner of Earl Street and Marine Parade, Private Bag 50073, Queenstown, South Island, New Zealand

More about Parkroyal Gardens

Next to Lake, Botanical Gardens & Town Centre

by victorwkf about Novotel Gardens Queenstown

This is a really wonderful hotel situated conveniently in front of Lake Wakatipu, the botanical gardens and within short walking distance of the Queenstown town centre. The staff are very friendly and there is a beautiful rose garden in the hotel.

Great stay at Novotel Queenstown

by TripAdvisor Member Fabs07

We booked via the web and got a great deal and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation and the service. The rooms are very nice and clean and are serviced on a daily basis. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The food is pretty good too!

I felt very much at home at the Novotel in Queenstown, and it was sad having to leave at the end of our holiday. I would definitely recommend it to other travellers and will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Queenstown.

Too bad they were fully booked on our return

by TripAdvisor Member Whitton

We stayed for one night on our way to Te Anau. The location was great and the room was very nice. We didn't have the problem of noise as we were lucky enough to be in the back wing with patio doors opening onto the rose gardens. From there it was a very short stroll to the lake. The breakfast buffet (not included in the price)was adequate. We were sorry that we were unable to stay here again on our return trip.

Great location shame about the package tours

by TripAdvisor Member hobbit123

The Novotel was in a perfect location for sampling Queenstown. We booked one of the lakeside views which was definitely worth it. The staff were top rate - extremely helpful with intieraries, booking activities (and not taking a cut!) and advising on where to eat. The only downside and the only reason I give this a 4 not 5 star is the number of package tours that stay there.

Good location

by TripAdvisor Member Mel_S_UK

The location of the Novotel is excellent, next to the lake and only a minute's walk to the shops and restaurants. We chose a lake-view room, which was pleasant, but bear in mind that there are large trees inbetween the hotel and the lake which obscure the view of the water. The room itself was a decent size and was very clean, with a standard type of bathroom. We felt it was worth the price (£68 per night) for the location more than the view or the room. One tip; if you stay here try Winnies (The Mall; 1 minute's walk from hotel) for the best pizza in NZ!

Good value for money and great location

by TripAdvisor Member JayC23

We had a great stay of 2 nights in the Novotel in April 2006. We had a great time and the service and rooms were above our expectations that we had formulated based on the reviews in this forum. The lobby is clean and welcoming, the concierge were fantastic and helped to book us on all the activities we wanted to do-they were also very knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and the beds were big. We had no problem with noise from other guests or from the road. The bathroom was on the smaller side but was more than adequate. The location was perfect for walking into the town etc and far enough away from the night life that there is not much noise. Overall good value for money and I would stay there again

hi again!

by vangojac

You've all been very helpful and I'm close to completing my NZ itinerary. Thanks!

I'd like to know if any of you can suggest accommodations in Queenstown. I'm travelling during the Christmas holidays. I'll be staying in Queenstown for a two days at the front end of my trip, and for one day (about a week later) as a rest stop before commencing the next leg of my trip. I don't need much ... a clean room all to myself, laundry facilities and a location central to downtown. It'd be nice if I could store a few items with the hotel for the week that I'm away as well.

Also, if any of you could suggest a place to stay overnight in Te Anau and Milford, that'd be great!

by JulesTwo

We stayed at the Novotel Gardens Queenstown.(www.accorhotels.com) It was a nice hotel. In TeAnau we stayed at the Holiday Inn and also thought it was fine. 0800 223 687 (Reservations and Enquiries)Both were clean and quiet. We enjoyed the La Toscana Pizzeria at 108 Town Centere in TeAnau for dinner. Enjoy your trip! Although it rained the entire time on that part of our trip we still had a good time!!

by kauris

I was able to find reasonably priced motel style accommodation at www.choicehotel.com in Te Anau and Wanaka.

by heafelomins

go to www.Freewebs.com/dancingflamingohomestay they are just great, I just came 1 week go and they helped me so much!

Comments