Koror Hotels

Our Members Say

• divespot profile photo divespot
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Palau Getaway: Convenient and Inexpensive

We stayed in Palau Hotel for 5 days and it was quite okay. Hotel is an economy hotel so don't expect it to have the amenities of a 5star hotel, but the room amenities are complete. The rooms are fully airconditioned with hot and cold shower, complimentary toiletries, refrigetor with free bottled mineral water, a phone line and friendly staffs. For divers who want to save more or tourists who wants to enjoy the beauty of Palau islands while saving on hotel accommodations, I'll definitely recommend stayin in this hotel.

They have free internet access at the lobby, have to bring my own laptop. They have a complimentary aiport pick and drop service for hotel guests, which is great and cost saving.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written December 3, 2008
Tip Photo

our room, triple bed

• canuckmike profile photo canuckmike
  • Reviews: 570

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

VIP Guest Hotel: A Hotel In Koror

This is where I stayed in my last night in Palau. It has a really good location in downtown Koror, next to a park, fire station and many restaurants and shops. The rooms are fairly large with a large bath tub. My room had a balcony with a decent view and the standard air-con and cable tv. The reception is friendly and there is a coffee cart in the hallways with little lounge areas by the stairs. I guess they have a lot of people steal their stuff because everything in the room seems to be marked VIP Guest Hotel. I paid $60 US a night for 2 people in a room. I think I hid a jar of pickled mushrooms in my room, so if you stay here and find a jar of pickled mushrooms, let me know.

• Opinion of Price: about average