Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 634
On the road heading towards the volcano is the travelodge hotel. I didnt stay here and when the wind is blowing towards rabaul this defintely wouldnt be a nice place to stay. Also a bit further from the town then other options.
- Reviews: 634
Rabaul Hotel: Rabaul Hotel
The Rabaul Hotel is a nice place to stay if your into the local WW2 History, diving or for checking out the volcano.
- Reviews: 2
Break from Rabaul: Kulau Lodge Beach Resort
Has an amazing setting and people in the village, quite different, but helpful. Sorry food wasn't good and the things that need alot of attending too are pretty major. A good redoing and Customer Service Training, should boost some business. Owner may need assistanc, as service just too SLOW.
The location and the view across the billowing volcanoe.
- Reviews: 2
Kulau Lodge Beach Resort: Kulau Lodge Beach Resort
Was in teresting. Not too posh, not to high influx. Seem to promote as 5 five star, but nothing like that. Food is alright and basic drinks and that's about it. Need to do repairs with basic safety and accomodation utilities, pipings, linen and pests. Adise from all else I give this place a 4 out of 10.
The view and the villagers are quite friendly.
- Reviews: 1
Kulau Lodge Beach Resort: Rabaul's DO NOT
Only for people needing basics in life. Not very flashy, convenient. Wasn't a s expected. Though failure in power and ameneties etc, people were friendly. Need to visit the place for a drink and return to main town for fun. Lack the atmosphere, the vibes, the pacific aroma and hospitality
Not as outsytnading as would like to be. Prefer the other hotels in Kokopo and Rabaul.
- Reviews: 612
Kaivuna Resort Hotel
Psyche - it's more like a motel - but either way it serves its purpose, especially if you're not too fussy and don't want to spend an inordinate amount of money at some fancy chain hotel.
My experience was that it had clean rooms and running hot water...everything a diver needs above sea level!
I believe it took a hit during the 1994 volcanic eruption of Tavurvur, but has since been renovated and is running full speed.
Facilities include air-conditioned rooms, television, swimming pool, cocktail bar, restaurant, conference facilities.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Courtyard By Marriott
- It's A New Stay®-Over 900 Locations Worldwide. Book at Official Site. www.marriott.com/Courtyard
- 15 Hotels in Papua
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Papua online www.booking.com/Papua-Hotels
- Papua new guinea hotels
- 70% off Hotel Direct Rates Asia Discount Hotel Specialists papua-new-guinea.hotels.asia.com/
Explore the World
- Papua New Guinea Travel
- Culture, Snorkeling & Diving on Small-Ship Cruises - Mar & Apr 2014 www.zegrahm.com/
- Hotels in Rabaul
- Book Now & Start Saving Today! Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com www.hotels.com/Rabaul
- Hotels Papua New Guinea
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Compare over 160 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com/Hotel-PapuaNewGuinea
- Papua New Guinea Hotels
- Traveling to Papua New Guinea? Book our Best Rates! Official Site. www.crowneplaza.com/PapuaNewGuinea
- Hotel Papua New Guinea
- Search for Hotel Papua New Guinea Find Hotel Papua New Guinea www.wow.com/Hotel+Papua+New+Guinea