L.G. Smith Boulevard 101, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba, Caribbean
Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino
Booking.com CheapCaribbean Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

We stayed at, and highly...

by fraz

We stayed at, and highly recommend, the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club.
Rooms $200-$300 a night but you can get a better deal in the off season (July-October). All rooms are large multi room suites with ocean views. Your morning walk to the beach is only about 300 ft. The pool is quite nice as well with a swim up bar. The resort has several excellent restaurants as well as shops and services. People were nice and helpful.

Aruba Marriott Resort and...

by jennyp

Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino Make sure to stop and feed the iguanas in the morning. They live right by the pool.

Top Aruba Resort

by hartmany about Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino

The Marriott is one of top resorts on the island situated on the beautiful Palm Beach. Palm Beach offers no waves, but is perfect for swimming, laying out, windsurfing, kite boarding, water skiing etc - which are all available at the activity kiosk on the premises. The island's top dive operators (Red Sail) have a desk at the hotel as well.

The rooms are not luxurious, but they are clean and spacious.

The staff is attentive and their is a good variety of food alternatives.

The casino is small, but nice, with live entertainment going late into the night.

Stayed here 2 times and love the Aruba Marriott

by TripAdvisor Member travelmutt1

I stayed here back in April 1999 and again in October 2003. Both visits were incredible. The staff is amazing, very helpful and extremely friendly. From the moment you arrive to the time you check-out, everyone is super. The rooms are tastefully decorated, very clean and accomodating. The first trip I remember it was a little quieter, but did hear the neighbors a little during the 2nd visit, but they were obviously talking/screaming in a loud tone. Pools are nice, beach is nice. You do need to wake up a little earlier to reserve a beach hut if you want one. Only ate dinner twice on property the 2nd trip, but food is good, there are just so many other good restaurants to experience on the island. I will definitely be back to Aruba (after all, it is where happiness lives) and will more than likely visit the Marriott again b/c of the great stays in the past.

**Loved the Marriott**

by TripAdvisor Member flowers53

My husband and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary in Aruba. We stayed at the Marriott Aruba Stellaris & casino for a full week in March. This was our 2nd time in Aruba, the last time 5 yrs ago staying at the Aruba Phoenix which was a timeshare. We stay at Mariotts frequently and we have to admit between the room, food, and service it was by far the BEST!! The breakfast buffet was fantastic, many choices, and dinner buffet was very good also. From the minute we stepped into the lobby they make you feel comfortable with a warm welcome & drink. We always rent a car wherever we go as my husband likes to drive around and do things at his own pace. He loves to snorkel so we drove around and stopped at whatever beach we wanted. You just pull off the road and go snorkeling. The people are very friendly and it is very easy to drive around the island. Drive up to the lighthouse and be there at sunset, the view is beautiful! When you go thru town it is very busy on the days the cruise ships are in. Don't miss Baby Beach, it is the best! Hope we get to go back again soon. Have Fun!!

Liked the Marriott - Loved the Island!

by TripAdvisor Member dk4500

Just got back from my first trip to Aruba and really liked the island!
The Marriott was very nice, clean, and the staff did a good job of making sure you were happy. Nice room, retaurants were good, not great and a bit on the pricy side but that was true at every restaurant we ate at. The one big problem that the Marriott has to fix is the way they go about reserving the 50 or so shade huts on the beach. They open each days reservation desk at 7am, and all the huts are gone by 7:30am.
I didn't go on vacation to run to the beach at 6:30am to stand in line to just reserve 8' of shade...and there was a line EVERY morning. Good restaurants to consider include El Gaucho (serve great steak!)and Madame Jenettes (good food, very nice atmosphere). Flying Fishbones too far away and expensive and our food wasn't very good - but great atmosphere!) Any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

Wonderful Vacation

My husband and I spent December 11 to December 16, 2003 In Aruba. This was our first trip to the Caribbean and also our first time flying. We had absolutely no problems and no complaints, with our flight out of Atlanta or our time spent in Aruba. The people in Aruba are the nicest you will ever meet. We did see a few people from the US, that were not so nice.

The Marriott was wonderful, and the hotel is very nice. I did not feel it was outdated. Very pretty with breathtaking views. We stayed in an Executive King Room, with an ocean view. It was well worth the extra money just to see the ocean from our room. The staff were great and responded quickly to all questions, they assisted us with every request, from making reservations at restauraunts, rental cars, parasailing, etc. Our room was very clean and did not have an odor. We were in the South Tower. Casino was fun for my husband, he is not a gambler, however he did win $800 while waiting for me to get dressed for dinner.

We ate at Simply Fish (Marriott), Amazonia, Flying Fishbone, and Driftwood. Simply Fish was my favorite, Amazonia - my husband's favorite. We both disliked Flying Fish Bone. I simply could not eat the lobster and shriimp, it was horrible. The cost of the food is not much more than here in the US, however most restauraunts add 15 to 18 % service charge to your bill, and you are still supposed to tip your server. Each Dinner Cost Approx. $100.

They are many activities on the island, however we went to relax. We parasailed, which was really fun, we rented a jeep, went to baby beach and toured the island, very nice but difficullt to find your way in the neighborhoods. It was all fun, we did shop a little at the Seaport Mall and Marketplace.

We had a wonderful trip and hope to go back, and we will stay at the Marriott again.

Pristine & beautiful

My husband and I stayed here for four days last May. The hotel is beautiful situated at the quiet end of the beach. I must say that during our stay we checked out every hotel on the beach. The Marriott appeared to be the best choice out of all of them. The Hyatt is definitly on the same par, so it comes down to personal choice. The Marriott's pool was nice with a bar that I swam upto for a pina colada. There is an iguana feeding daily near the pool which is amusing to watch. The only thing that I found disappointing was that they held a water exercise class in the pool. It was loud, and very distracting if trying to concentrate on a great novel. Let alone the class took over a good portion of the pool. Even so, I would not let this stop me from returning. This was a minor thing in otherwise a perfect trip. Besides, the beach is a great escape from the pool. On the beach there is a hut to rent sailboards which was a highlight to our trip. Aruba is consistently windy, and is a windsurfer's paradise. The hotel has a fabulous restaurant with piano music. Beautiful decor with sparkling chandeliers. Superb service with a diversified menu. Ambience fitting for a romantic dinner. Our room was spacious with a fairly large balcony overlooking the pool and beach in the distance. Other rooms that have an island view will see an arid, desert-like terrain. I don't put much emphasis in the room view. I spend the majority of my time outside the room. Regardless, all the rooms are the same. I do not gamble, so therefore I never walked into the casino which is just off the lobby. Overall Aruba is a wonderful pristine place to visit. I would definitly return to the Marriott.

Great Hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member GoMets

Spent last third of our honeymoon there in January, 2004 (in addition to Palm Island and Young Island in St. Vincent & The Grenadines). The hotel is very nice, and they give special treatment to honeymooners (sent a gift to the room, etc.) The casino wasn't great, and they are VERY tight on comps (because alot of people only visit once). The only issue was the constant push to sign up for the timeshare tour (we signed up the first day, yet were asked at least 20 more times). In general, a very nice hotel. We highly recommend eating at Pago Pago (in the Wyndham) and of course Chez Matilde, which was excellent.

The Aruba Marriott Resort.

by Arubasun.

"One of the three five star hotels on the island."

The Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino is Aruba's second five Resort. It is located on the end of the Palm Beach highrise strip. The resort has the most beautiful hotel lobby on the island. In 1999 the Aruba Marriott Ocean Club was officially opened and annexed to the Aruba Marriott Resort. Aruba Marriott Ocean Club is a timeshare resort and sales are skyrocketing.

Marriott Aruba Ocean front rooms facing beautiful Palm Beach.

what is the best hotel in aruba?

by Marcel73

i need some help to choose a hotel in aruba.it should be a romantic place ,close to the sea.
thanks
M

by GlobeTrekr

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is the only Aruba hotel with honeymoon suites, I would say thats romantic. Other places would be:

Bucuti Beach Resort - for couples only
Hyatt Regency Aruba - recently upgraded and very nice

Aruba is a great place and as long as you're on the beach you'll be happy! Mostly depends on your budget.

by Marcel73

hi
thank you very much.I was thinking about Marriott!
greetings from Oslo
M

by tony3005

Renaissance Has a great private island! We did a romantic massage on the beach, nice experience

Caribbean island like Aruba?

Hi Everyone,

I work for the Marriott and I have someone who loves Aruba, but we're having a hard time booking her there for the timeframe she wants. Does anybody have any recommendations? She just loves the atmosphere, restaurants, and weather in Aruba. She wants to go in late December and was concerned that somewhere close to the U.S. would be chillier than she would like (we're talking 85 degrees being ideal). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Other caribbean places we are looking at ...

by cnel355

Besides the Marriott Aruba resorts, I have looked into booking her in Curacao (The Sea Aquarium there is supposed to be amazing), 5 star resorts in St. Martin, The Royal Islanders in Cancun (which are highly sought after and requested), the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and St. John. I know timeshare exchanging sometimes gets flak, and it is definitely a system, so if you know the system or have help from someone who does, you can work it to your best advantage, which I have found to be my experience time and time again. However, the woman I am working with has a desire for only one date and that is December 26, the most travelled week in the year and she is fixated on Aruba, which is why I have been inquiring about other locations that she could be just as happy with.

Thanks for your advice!

by cnel355

Thanks for your advice! I really appreciate it. By the way, I am the one on the right.

Re: Thanks for your advice!

by gcmm

in response to donna L suggestion of isla margarita, Margarita island is a fantastic place.. it is a little south or aruba, so climate is warm, when we ere there 80's all the time....
we stayed at the diamond dune( now a barcelo hotel) spanish theme and very nice 5 star..

it is a all enclusive hotel, not that expensive,( margarita is not very well known....)....
also many returants outside the hotel.. And the hotel has a couple itself not just the buffet...
I have more info on my page... She could take the angel falls trip, it was great.. check with www.margaritaislandtours.com

have fun