Bucuti Beach Resort

See Amenities

Lovely Hotel for Honeymoon

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our honeymoon here. There is a great restaurant on site and the staff are very helpful. You do have to get out to the beach early some days if you want a good spot on the beach with an umbrella. Brown Ladies were my drink of choice for the week!

Unique Quality: Beach view, quiet, bar, great breakfast

Sweensie's Profile Photo

The nicest hotel in the area

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 8, 2008

We were greeted with not just one but two glasses of champagne while we checked in, which we thought was really nice. When we got to our room, they had left a balloon with Just Married on it, attached to a bag containing gouda cheese, crackers and chocolate, and a bottle of champagne and 2 complimentary champagne glasses beside it!
What a lovely touch.
This hotel seems to cater mainly for honeymoon couples or couples without children with them. We only saw a couple of kids there the whole time, and I felt a little sorry for them as it didnt cater for kids really. Stil, it was nice not to have kids around, seeing as we WERE on our honeymoon ;-)
The whole place is very tastefully decorated, and all the rooms are the same. We had a garden view room, which initially I wanted to change, then decided it was a much better option, as it was more private than the beach view ones, and we were able to come and go as we pleased. Our door passes worked in the back door as well as the front.
The restarant was great, I'll be talking about this in my tips.
The beach is just on the doorstep, and is never crowded, no matter what time of day we went out. The palapas are very well spaced apart, and you are not on top of your neighbour.
The pool area is divine, the loungers all have padded cushions on them, and there are 3 round padded seats on a decking area that fit 2 people, so nice to have a snuggle with your hunny on them! There is a hot tub too.
The ONLY downside I would say about this hotel, is that there are so many interruptions thorughout the day with people calling to the door. We had to put our privacy sign on a lot of the time as the staff would call on average 3 times a day to the room if not. Apart from the housekeeping, one day we had 3 other calls, once was to put a new plant in the bathroom. Another time I had someone call to check that the sink was draining okay. Put your privacy sign on and you won't be bothered. Im sure they thought we were up to all sorts, ours was on so much ;-))

Unique Quality: Photos to come

Over expectations!!!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 31, 2005

I used to stay at Bucuti 29.May 2004 to 8.June 2004 with my friend and we enjoyd the stay very much.
The hotel now opened its new "Tara Wing" with the Tara Beach Suites and Penthouses as well as a spa. During the opening ceremony it was possible to have a look in the new rooms, all with a phantastic ocean view.
The other building with nice standard rooms is now about 10-14 years old and will be renovated and refurbished with some kind of the same colonial design as it is in the new building.
With a newer room or refurbished, my satisfaction level qould have been "A Great Experience".

The overall service is EXCELLENT!!! Debora and her staff are doing a great job.

Next time we'll stay in a Tara Beach Suite!

Unique Quality: BEACH!!! Eagle Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been!
The resort is a perfect place for all travelers who are looking for a place to relax. The beach was not crowded at all and the hotel is very quiet.
We also liked the familiar atmosphere and the very helpful and friendly staff!

It we had the unique opportunity to watch sea-turtles hatching at the beach in front of the hotel. The turtles nests are usually enclosed and under surveillance.

Directions: Eagle Beach

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Aruba Travel Forum

Need advice about Aruba, Aruba? Visit the Travel Forum for Aruba and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Aruba hotel reviews