Divi Dutch Village

JE Irausquin Blvd. #93, Oranjestad, Aruba, Caribbean

Good For No Data
  • laguizz's Profile Photo

A wonderful vacation

We exchanged our timeshare for the Dutch Village. It was very clean, the staff was courteous, and it was located right on the beach.
    There were several pools in the complex, but we did not have time to use all of them!

Unique Quality: Beach towels are provided, so don't waste space in your suitcase!
    We enjoyed many of the acitivites provided for guests, but we were almost the only ones that did. We took a windsurfing course and a dance class just my husband and myself!
    Since we had our own kitchen, having a supermarket within walking distance was very convenient.

More about Divi Dutch Village

Going to stay at 2 Divi's and looking for shopping--suggestions

by boston703

we are staying at the divi divi and the divi dutch village for a 8 days (4 days each). has anyone stayed there? also any great places to buy souveniers for co-workers (hint-- cheap)

by Dumpymotel

I found the cheapest souviners were on the main street in the main city.. I came via cruiseship and browsed the shops on the way to the mall and was surprised at how cheap t-shirts were.

I think you could get 3 for $10.00 US. Very attractive ones though of course they are thin, but everyone that I gave one to was thrilled almost beyond control... You might want to fix them a drink first to calm them down before you give them your souviners.

You might want to click on my name and visit my ARUBA pages.. Its a fun place. I hope you have a great time !!

B L A N E

by boricua12

Hi!!!

I stayed at the Talk of the Town hotel; however, I visited the lobby of Divi-Divi and some others, and I have to say that I found the hotels in Aruba very nice and beautiful, all them nex to the beach ( some beaches are semi-nude).

Unfortunately, I have to say that I did not find any cheap thing in Aruba. My suggestion is to bring keyholders to your co-workers, as the most of the souveniers are expensive there. Good luck!!!

by boricua12