123 K Savaneta, Savaneta, Caribbean
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Club Arias B&B

We had A Blast at Club Arias (Cool Affordable Fun)

by TripAdvisor Member Liquiddirector

So we decided to go to Aruba, We were on a beer budget with champagne taste. There were 4 of us and I had been already been to Aruba before. So we decided to stay at Club Arias. We had a great time. First thing that made this trip a blast, all day every day and allnight we had fresh lemonade. Yes 24\7 lemonade. Every morning we had a personal cook make breakfast for us. Most resorts do not include breakfast every morning and if they did not this good. I'm not talking some cheap breakfast. I'm talking really good food. I mean the chic Chef Gabriel was very good. If wanted an omelet he would make something extra special with herbs and spices. Oh and the property was A Plus. The bar pool, the swimming pool, we relaxed, we had party, it has really cool rock formations all over which gave it a modern look. What's good about Club Arias is that it’s In a central location, easy to get to (Yes they provided transportation to and from the airport) Baby Beach or downtown is very close to Club Arias.(Yes we rented cars from them, we did not have to wait and it was afordable.) You can't do Aruba without doing Baby Beach. Yes, oh Yesssss I wanted to make a baby on that beach. Oh to top things off, every afternoon the Chef Gabriel would baked something for us to snack on. Our experience at Club Arias was the best. And best of all it was affordable.

So much FUN!

by TripAdvisor Member SA319

A group of 3 girls went down to Club Arias to celebrate a 30th birthday among the group, and it could not have been a better trip! The staff at the club is so great and the breakfast is delicious! Arias is the perfect host with all of the local knowledge to make sure every guest's need and wish is met. He directed us to everything from a delicious local dinner, a night out dancing, off-roading to the local beaches, and the most beautiful sunset. And, you MUST go down the pool slide.

Great getaway paradise whether traveling with a group of friends, family or business!

by TripAdvisor Member iisabel

This place is amazing...It was away from tourist strip which makes it easy to unwind and feel right at home, especially when you experience their level of service. For those who want to visit the strip, you are not far from there at all. At the club they provide rental cars as well during your stay. I must add there are 2 very popular restaurants near by..one of them with an amazing, romantic candle light dinner on the beach type of place... I was also told there is a paintball range but im not realy into bruising.For those who love to golf, they are golf clubs near by. There is a local beach( baby beach) thats quite intimate..no tourist, 4 windsurfers and a mother and her 4 kids. Club Arias offres quad tours as well, where they take you to all the beahes in the area and amazing views. Club Arias has a very cozy paradise built where you can feel right at home, pool table, 3 pools(one is a water fall with swim up bar/ sun bathing one with lounge chairs and a deeper one, traditional pool surrounded by palm trees and all the beautiful flowers that surround you. At night is another story, lighting is great! Arias Shwartz ( clun owner) was there and all i can say is that Arias, Roy ( the go to guy for anything) and Gabriel ( AKA Gaby the Chef) are professional and top with all they do with a genuine smile and kindness. A+++ for service! The rooms are big! And you feel at home with a kitchen, peronal lounge are (mini living room ) and the bed/TV/AC all in check down to the quality of their bed linning to the cleaniless of the place. They offer you a walkie talkie to call for sevice when needed and a cell phone if you like. All rooms have a security code lock which is great for ladies that travel and want to feel safe..This Club had all the scenic beauty, ammenities and great service to detox from my hectic NYC life! I would definitely be back , maybe a could have a bday bash there..In the meantime i highly recommend this Clubto everyone of my friends, colleagues and with all of yu through trip adisor! Have a blast! Club Arias will not dissapoint you! ;-)

MY SECOND HOME

by TripAdvisor Member editgirl

I absolutely love this place! It was so comfortable! The felt like it was ours. A group of six traveled to Aruba and was looking for a perfect place to stay. We found it! The rooms are spacious, they provide body wash gel, the good stuff! Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner!! the good stuff. DVD player with movies you can take to your room to watch! Big flat screen TV in every room. Great Air Condition System. GREAT CHEF!! that cooks a different breakfast for you every morning. Along with a different pastry or cake everyday at 4pm. We were always surprised of what pastry was made the next day!. unlimited lemonade and Icetea! Ive never stayed at a resort or hotel that offered such great accomodations for a great price. You will feel like you are at home. We are definitely going back to Aruba just to stay at Club Arias! lol.

Hidden jewel in paradise!!

by TripAdvisor Member productioninyourface

So we decide to go to Aruba for one of our productions. We were already booked for a 6 day stay in another hotel but needed to stay one night somewhere else.
So we go on craigs list and discover club arias, ok i guess we can stay there..it's just for one night. Right? right. To start, a club arias driver picks us up from the airport, nice added bonus. We jump in the car, 1st time in Aruba..10 times into the drive the car stops in front of a construction sight. I guess we are here, ok..hmmm. We get out the car and enter..what a sight to see..beautiful trees, Rocks, water bar with a water fall, a lovely pool and warm staff faces. Paradise!!! They walk us over to our room! Let's just say it felt like the home i should have!!! The rooms where designed with comfort in mind. Right outside our door was a rock shape water bar with a water fall!!! need i say more? Yes the next morning we woke up to FREE breakfast specially made to order by the sweetest chief. Breakfast in the morning, unlimited free homemade lemonade a freshly baked cake every afternoon.no hidden fees! Needless to say we changed our plans and stayed the whole week. www.clubarais.com

Couldn't ask for a better vacation

by TripAdvisor Member birky

I started planning our first trip to Aruba back in January. I had a million questions and made numerous phone calls to Arias. He is an absolute angel to have put up with me. Our flight was over an hour late and there was a driver at the airport to pick us up as promised. Upon arrival at Club Arias the staff took our bags, showed us to our room and then gave us a tour of the property. The room was beautiful and very spacious. The grounds are lush and well maintained. I must say that I am a complete "room snob" and this place met all of my expectations.
Every morning, Chef Gabrielle was in the kitchen waiting to take our order. He served us breakfast on the patio and it was always wonderful. During our stay, Arias took us out twice to listen to live music at two different bars. I know that we would have never found these places on our own. And I have to mention Roger. He does a little bit of everything around the property. Anything you need or want he takes care of with a genuine smile.
There are too many things that these guys did for us for me to list. And there are so many small things about the property that make it stand out from other places. We had an amazing vacation and it was honestly worry free. I know that other reviews have made reference to the location of Club Arias.........but we had NO problem with it. We rented a car on 2 separate days from Roger and also took a bus into town twice. Both choices were very economical and hassle free.
I was skeptical before arriving there but we will definitely be returning. Also, I don.t mind answering any questions regarding this property. It is truly one of a kind.

Magic place

by TripAdvisor Member Cassiane

When I got in Aruba, I stayed in the Westin Hotel in the High Rises area. i used to travelling around the world, when I travel I expect to see what the place has to offer me, I didnt like it, I felt that it was very commercialized, and in a period of 2 days I was pretty much bored of that environment.
Thats when I decide to move to Club Arias, away from the High Rises area.
From the first moment I got in the Club Arias resort I felt that I made the right choice.
Instantantly I could feel the environment difference and the good vibe of that place.
The place was so relaxing, surrounded with trees, and nature, so peaceful that you would want to stay there forever.
There was 3 swimming pools, one specially for sunbathing, surrounded with rocks and at night this pool is lit up with changable colorful lights that makes it irresistable to your eyes.
I felt in love with that swimming pool.
Other thing that really took my attention was the quiosques around the hotel, they were all over, with help yourself cold drinks, each one with a different kind of drink, ice tea, lemonade, soft drink , etc ...
The breakfast was served everyday from 7am to 11pm where the chef cooks specially for you. Just ask what you want and Gabriel Ayala (the Chef) will cook for you. Whatever you want . Amazing !
You have to try the cakes that he makes, everyday there was a different cake waiting for us in the computer room. It was pretty good while we checked our emails in the internet room, or wherever we were with our laptops (wireless signal gets pretty much everywhere in the resort) we were eating a cake and drinking coffee that was there to help yourself. Dont forget to ask for the coffee walnut cake ... divine !
The staff is so friendly, Roger is always ready to help, always walking with his walk talk or you can always can him on his mobile.
One night it was pretty late, I was craving for a Hamburger and I knew Roger and Gabriel were out of the Hotel, so I called them asking if they could bring me a Hamburger, and 20 minutes later there they were with my Hamburger. They really saved my life that night.
Other time I wanted to go to the supermarket, Roger instead of tell me the directions, took me there, which really helped me, once places in Aruba are not easy to find. They usually not in one main street like pretty much most of the tourist places.
There is a lot of DVD's, books, bored games, games room, rental cars, you can even buy an GSM for your mobile if you need . Just ask for what you need and they will help you.
You will find a mobile phone in the room, so if your mobile doesnt work in Aruba is just buy a GSM card and Top up with credits. You can also find walk talks in the room so you can comunicate with your friends without have to chase after them around the resort.
The owner Arias, an amazing person, when you get to know him you will understand why, is always planning on taking the guests to different places at night time, like bars, restaurants, which is a great idea, because when you are on holidays you dont really know where is good to eat or to go.
One night one of the guests cooked for everyone in a gesture of thanking for the hospitality, he was a Chef in America, the dinner was delicious and everyone in the hotel ate together.
If you are looking for a place to relax, out of the comercialized aereas, a place that you are not just an ordinary guest, Club Arias is the perfect choice. Im really happy that I ran away from the High Rises and chose Club Arias instead. They really saved my holidays and help me to make it unforgetable.

Excellent Bed & Breakfast!

by TripAdvisor Member nytravelingm0m

A very quiet resort despite being located along a main road in Savaneta, Aruba. Upon passing through the main gate of the grounds, you are greeted by pristine landscaping and impressive facilities. Owner Arias Schwartz and his very helpful staff are there to greet you and to help you get settled into your well-apportioned suite.

Facilities are all brand-new (opened Dec 2008?). Everything from the large screen LCD TVs down to the plush towels and bed sheets were of the finest quality. Rooms were open, airy, comfortable and, like the staff, welcoming.

The staff, especially Arias, made it a point to tailor their services to the unique needs of each guest. This included asking if we had special needs or favorites for breakfast or snacks. The theme among all the employees was, "How can I be of service to you today?" This was refreshing after having spent the prior week in one of the mega-complexes at the other end of the island where we were simply another room number among hundreds.

Baby Beach, about a 10 minute drive (if you don't get lost on Aruba's unmarked roads) is a nearby "must-see", especially if you have small kids. The white sands and protected, warm, shallow water make it a very nice beach for families.

If you are more of a pool person, then Club Arias has you covered. The main pool is large enough to swim laps, if you are so inclined, and the surrounding patio areas are a very relaxing place to sit and read, sunbathe, or just "veg out". The attention to details of the landscaping shows in the many impressive flowering plants (complete with butterflies) and in the inclusion of a very nice koi pond with a number of large fish. A second pool near the outdoor bar makes for another nice place to relax, cool your feet, or sit and chat with friends and family while you listen to the falling water cascading over the bar.

For those in need of a little more stimulation, there is a small game room just outside of the breakfast area that includes a pool table, foosball table, and some tables for the large selection of board and card games available to guests.

The breakfast area serves double-duty when meals are not being served. There is another large-screen TV with a library of DVDs for guests of all ages. There is also a computer available here for those who need their daily fix of the Internet. My only complaint, albeit a minor one, is that I was not able to use my own laptop with the wireless Internet service that is also available. The network is password protected, and, despite the staff's best efforts, we weren't able to get it quite right. I'm sure we would have gotten it to work had we stayed longer.

Arias has done well to create a very family-friendly environment. Because of the resort's well thought-out layout and small size (10 units), it's easy to keep track of one's kids without having to chase after them or keep a constant lookout. The intimate setting makes it easy to get to know the other guests and their families as well.

Wow!!!

by TripAdvisor Member laketahoern

I have written this review a couple times but its hard to describe a feeling..........peace, relaxation, In a word ahhhh...........We actually arrived on the same flight as Arias and were brought right to the club where we were shown around by Roger who was to be our go to guy for whatever we needed. The grounds were stunning, like your own private oasis. We were one of the only guests. But, I imagine as people get to know this location you won't be alone but still with a small peaceful group. There are several swimming pools and a swim up bar with a pool all its own. Arias was a gracious host who is concerned with providing what ever his guest need. He wants your experience to be like no other and perfect. Melanie cooks your meals and we also were able to get to know her. She is a complete sweet heart and shared with us her life in Aruba. I think of her like a daughter. Then there is Alfonso a shy sweet teenager who helps with odd jobs at the club. Estefan did our ATV trip and it was low key and personal. Not the big group tours that have no personal touches. He was knowledgable and experienced in the journey we took and very personable. Even if you are staying at the big hotels go with Esteban on a trip and avoid the big crowds.They will come and get you for no additional charge. I am going to run out of space describing what a personal experience this was. Just know its everything it says it is. Leaving was like leaving family..........Till next time when I bring back my whole family.

private paradise!

by TripAdvisor Member travellingrobyn

this hotel is among one of the best i have ever stayed! the personal service i recieved made my holiday unforgettable. arias the owner is always around making sure all guests receive the personal attention they need. the breakfast is amazing, there is a chef waiting to cook for you in the morning, anything you want, pancakes, ommelette, anything you can imagine. there is a fresh home made cake made everyday for you to help yourself to. this hotel is off the beaten track, away from all the typical american hard rock cafe and mcdonalds. its set in a peaceful, relaxing haven, but has everything you could possibly need in the resort. and if you want to go to the high rises you can rent a car for a very reasonable price. the rooms are amazing, comfy beds, rooms that open onto a pool that plays relaxing music all day long. our holiday was truely amazing here. and i recommend it to anyone planning a holiday in aruba.

Comments