Allamanda Beach Hotel

More about Allamanda Beach Hotel

ALLAMANDA BEACH HOTEL

by jeniann

hi,
i am due to go to barbados staying at the allamanda beach hotel in april 2005, has anyone been there lately as all the reviews i have read are really quite old ones and nearly all were bad ones, thinking of changeing to another hotel, ant info would be really helpful.
many thanks jeniann

Re: ALLAMANDA BEACH HOTEL

by barbados-paradise

Hi Jeniann
I have never been in Allamanda Beach Hotel but I found one traveler review from January 2004.Check this page: http://www.zoomandgo.com.
More traveler view: http://www.tripadvisor.com
Greeting from Barbados
Monika

Barbados First Week of September (1-8)

by sfmargot

Hi!

I'm reading that June-Dec. is the rainy season, but looking online it seems that historically, there is just under 6 inches of rain in September...is this a bad time to go? Is it still sunny for a good part of the day? Also, how often do hurricanes hit Barbados?

Also, has anyone stayed at the Allamanda Beach Hotel in Christ Church? I've read ok to mediocore to rotten reviews...the price is right, but I'm a little nervous. Thanks so much for your time!!

best,
Margot

RE: Barbados First Week of September (1-8)

by mrsvww3

hi margot
i just booked a trip to barbados for the second week of september (10-18). i saw the deal for the allamanda beach hotel and because i probably read the same reviews you did, i found another hotel that cost the same if not slightly less, but it has really good reviews and is rated ***, even in the AAA guidebook. it's the accra beach hotel resort. look at beachdestinations.com, but don't click on barbados or the deals, just type in sfo to bgi on the build your trip thingy on the home page, it'll list the hotel as accra and give you a price for air and 7 nights. i called and supposedly it also includes breakfast each morning. you do have to add the airport transportation and insurance if you want. check it out. i did get insurance just in case. also check out the hotel at accrabeachhotel.com. good luck. and wish us luck. we'll be coming in as you leave.. :)
rose

This is the hotel list that I can choose from. Suggestions?

by mnylen

hi! We will have the opportunity to visit Barbados in the near future and have this list of hotels to choose from. Any feedback regarding hotels or their areas are greatly welcomed. We enjoy an area with good restaurants (mid to high end) and we enjoy scuba diving, snorkling, jetskiing and waterskiing.

R E S O R T S & H O T E L S
Tamarind Cove Hotel
The House Barbados
Best,
M

RE: This is the hotel list that I can choose from. Suggestions?

by curiousx

check out the reviews on www.tripadvisor.com. They are not kind to Almond Beach but I seem to recall that Tamarind Cove generally gets a thumbs up. Good luck.

RE: This is the hotel list that I can choose from. Suggestions?

by MaineIslandgal

I stayed at Blue Horizon in February. It was okay for the price we paid $49/nt US on skyauction. But if you are paying a higher rate I'd recommend one of the others on your list as you'll get more for your money. Feel free to check out my review of Blue Horizon on here. We went to Silver Rock for lunch one day. It is great for windsurfers and kitesurfers but not close to any happenings in the evening. I haven't visited any of the others on your list however. I have been to Divi hotels on other islands and was impressed by them.

Comments