- Reviews: 23
Allamanda: Best service, quiet and personal
The Allamanda is a quiet hotel, nothing big or fancy but there is a pool, bar, restaurant and grill bar. Close to all amenities, the bus stops out side and a shopping mall opposite with a bank. There is a shuttle bus to take you to the sister hotel which is a bigger and grander hotel, but did not find the service there as good.
The staff are fantastic you felt they really wanted you to enjoy your stay and gave great advice on where to go and when. The food is a little limited, but was not a problem. Housekeeping was good and the hotel was clean. As I have said not the grandest hotel but the service sure made up for that.
The views are fantastic from the boardwalk.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Clarion Collection Queen & Crescent New Orleans
- Capri Moon Bed & Breakfast
- Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport
- Days Inn San Fernando Pampanga
- Bopha Angkor Hotel & Restaurant
- Bryn Derwen Guest House
- Hotel Touring Ferrara
- Residence Inn By Marriott Des Moines West
- Shangri-La Hotel Chengdu
- Beringin Beach Resort
- Best Western Victoria Square Hotel
- The Majestic
- Days Inn Devils River Tx
- Snow Cap Inn