Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Starting your Costa Rica Holiday in a relaxed way
Alajuela is the closest city to the international Airport Juan Santamaria in Costa Rica. That is why, when you arrive late at night, you can stay in Alajuela much better then in the busy San Jose.
This hostel has warm showers, clean rooms, nice breakfasts, information about tours in the area, transportation to these tours and you can get a good night sleep here.
Arriving here after a long (almost 24h) journey feels like a warm bath. Owner Alonso Arburola of the Tropical Hostel is the best host you can imagine. He provides free pickupservice from the airport and with his 12 years experience as a tourguide, he really knows what visitors want. A smile and the best service you can get.
Thank you Alonso.
Unique Quality: The accomodation itself has a good quality-price-proportion. Cheap but complete.
The best thing is probably mr. Arburola himself: he will get you to anywhere you like in his indestructible car, while telling you everything about the enviroment.
Directions: Why do you need directions if Mr. Arburola will take you anywhere you want?
Popular Hotels in Alajuela
Apdo. 760, Alajuela, Province of Alajuela
Downtown Alajuela, Alajuela
4 Km al oeste del aeropuerto Juan Santamaria, Alajuela, Province of Alajuela
Cruce de Poas/Cacao 5 km west of cemetery, Alajuela, Province of Alajuela
Explore the World
- Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square South
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa
- Hotel Alexander Florence
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel and Cottages
- Kayangan Apartment
- Radisson Kendall Hotel And Suites Miami
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon, Mo
- Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
- Gothic Point Youth Hostel
- Travelodge Saint George East
- Le Meridien Wien