Brasilito Hotels

• LS18 profile photo LS18
  • Reviews: 12

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Brasilito: Brasilito hotel

The hotel is situated right on the beach, indeed they have three rooms which actually overlook the beach--two upstairs look nicer than the one downstairs which is tucked away next to reception. The other rooms are in a block behind the main building. They have a sea view of sorts albeit through the bar! the rooms were basic but clean. The main problem when we visited was noise. It was a weekend so the town was full of locals. Theres a bar/disco around 50 yards away and that was very loud,however they close at midnight. If you want an early night on a saturday I would suggest giving the hotel a miss. We werent really bothered by the noise of music-the main issue was wildlife! we'd been warned of a noisy cockerel but only heard that a couple of times--there seemed to be a lot of local dogs howling through the night though. I think the problem is that the bathrooms have open windows to the rear and local people live close by--the dogs and animals belong to them. The beach was also quite dirty near the hotel-I certainly wouldnt have swum in the sea. Again this could have been due to it being a weekend and Playa Conchal about 10 mins walk away is very nice. In summary, the hotel was average but I had the worse nights sleep of a two week trip staying there.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average