Nicoya Hotels

Our Members Say

• pitmello profile photo pitmello
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

bellavistamar b&b: fantastic ocean view rooms bellavistamar

I spent here 4 days, now and still remaining. We've cancelled our next hotel in golfito to spend here a few more days! ten miuntes walk from the beach, best amazing place for sunset and sunrise, and vary nice swimming pool. What I really love is the little breez that makes the place a little less hot! The place is on top of the hill and has the view on 2 beaches, guiones and playa pelada. Tomorrow I will try my first day of surf! that is the real activity here. loads of other activities all from 5 minutes car or 15 minuts walk. People ar friendly and simple, you need something, thay make it for you! breackfast is based on coffee or tea, toast and loads of fruit from the garden! but when I asked for scrumble egg it was ready in 1 minute!
sometimes they also prepare dinner for guests, and if it heppends is delicious!

posto bellissimo, semplice pulito e accogliente. molta privacy e bellissima piscina! ottimo per coppie (come sono io adesso) o direi per gruppi e gruppetti. niente musica o dj in giro, silenzio! se si vuole la movida, si va a uno degli splendidi bar, o resort che ci sono in zona!

panorama, swimming pool, large bathrooms

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average