San José Hotels

Our Members Say

• FrankStar profile photo FrankStar
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Santo Thomas: Puuurrrfect after a long plane ride!

Hotel Santo Thomas was a welcome discovery in San Jose, Costa Rica. My daughter and I had been scheduled to arrive from Mexico City at 11:00pm but the plane was delayed and we did not arrive at the hotel until nearly 3:00am. The night manager was cheerful in letting us into the Hotel and went out of his way to make my child and I feel comfortable. The beds were heavenly and the next morning we discovered an unending supply of hot water to wash away the travel grime.

Hotel Santo Thomas is where I will stay again on our next visits, no doubt about it.

On site is a small restaurant. We were seriously surprised by the food produced which was the best of our entire trip. Everything from presentation to the sabor was amazing and the Chef came out to check on our enjoyment of the food.

The staff was helpful and had a great sense of humor. They seemed to enjoy the work with customers and always presented a smiling face and friendly demeanor.

The rooms were sooooo clean! The Hotel is an old structure with high ceilings and antique fixtures but not run down or thread bare. It was all comfortable, clean and perfect!

• Opinion of Price: about average