Apartado 314 6100 Ciudad Colon, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Casa Bella Rita

Worth every nickle! How would you like your eggs?

by TripAdvisor Member DougRawson

I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Bella Rita while in Costa Rica on business. My normal hotels are the typical type any business traveler would normally stay at. I was so pleased of a friends recommendation to stay at this beautiful bed & breakfast. Steve & Rita's hospitality in their home is unsurpassed from the wonderful lasagna dinner prepared for me upon arrival to the made to order breakfasts and fresh Costa Rican coffee. The WIFI was available to me so I could continue to work while overlooking the canyon, the perfect place to make your office. I was even able to video chat with my family back in the states. The house is colorful and my room was especially comfortable. I will definitely make Casa Bella Rita my hotel of choice while doing business in the future or even make it a destination with my family.

Doug Rawson, PE
Base Builders, LLC
[--]

Paradise awaits at Casa Bella Rita

by TripAdvisor Member NBartley

Casa Bella Rita was our first stop in Costa Rica and by far the Best! Right from when Steve picked us up from the airport, the hospitality was warm and more than I could have asked for. The room we stayed in was clean, serene and welcoming and we truly felt as though we were in paradise. Steve and Rita went beyond the call of duty with taking us around town and telling us about the best eats and day trips in the area. We were lucky enough to stay with them on Christmas day and were welcomed on Christmas morning with a hot breakfast in bed and a small gift. When I go back to Costa Rica, this will be my first stop on the list for sure! Thanks Steve and Rita for a wonderful stay and fabulous memories. Say hi to Topo and Ratatouille for us!
-Steve and Naomi

Perfect first night in Costa Rica

by TripAdvisor Member Indigo821

Was looking for a unique place to stay in San Jose area of Costa Rica - prior to a coastal journey the following day. With extensive research, I stumbled upon this B & B. I had reviewed many other places, web sites and references, all offering stereotypical accommodations. This B & B was approximately 30 minutes in the opposite direction we would be heading, but was WELL worth it!
It was absolutely everything that I expected and more: fabulous view, wonderful hosts, colorful, clean, classy and fun atmosphere. The courtyard added a serenity, the expansive view from the balcony was exquisite, loved the indoor-outdoor layout and the food great! Had a chance to see all the other rooms and would have enjoyed any of them.(Was tempted to change other travel plans just to stay longer !).
Arriving late after a long day of travel , we enjoyed a cool beverage and a warm greeting from our hosts and other guests on the cozy patio. Steve escorted us to a local spot for dinner and was able to get the flavor of the area.
I would recommend this place to ANY type of traveler.
Rita and Steve are very accommodating, even for the smallest of our needs.

we were traveling, but well worth the

A Perfect Choice

by TripAdvisor Member LoveUnlimited

We stayed at Casa Bella Rita as our home base during our recent stay in Costa Rica. It was a perfect choice! RIta and Steve welcomed us to their home as if we were a part of their family. The casa is beautiful with an incredible view of a large canyon outside their back garden and veranda. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the garden and veranda are lovely.

We stayed three nights between journeys to other parts of the country. Each time we returned, we were warmly welcomed. Steve and Rita gave us tips on good places to see and to eat. They also picked us up at the airport and arranged any taxi services we needed.

The breakfasts were delicious and included eggs, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, toast and whatever else we wanted. We had a lovely dinner one night with them of lobster pasta when returned late and tired. We also enjoyed a freshly baked banana cake as dessert. All was excellent!

We couldn't have chosen better than Casa Bella Rita and will return there when we visit Costa Rica again. We highly recommend it!

Breathtaking Views/Best in Class Hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member jdody

From the moment we arrived to the time we left we had a phenomenal experience at Casa Bella Rita. Steve was waiting for us at the airport upon our arrival, making our travel easy.

Rita had food and beverages waiting when we entered the breathtaking Casa Bella Rita. The atmosphere is friendly and inviting. Every room is unique and the overall feel is tropical and artsy.

Steve and Rita arranged a driver to spend the day with us being our interpreter and showing us the sights.

We highly recommend Casa Bella Rita to all of our friends and will definitely be visiting again.

Jeff and Janice

Good for business trips too. Very pleasant smoking areas. Lovely owners.

by TripAdvisor Member keanur

(English is not my native language). In the last 15 years I had stayed in hotels in some countries of Europe and some states of USA, as well as some countries of Latin America. So far, the best bed and linens I have ever tried were in Casa Bella Rita. Perfect matress and pillows. The details of the decoration and the flowers vases spread by the hotel were very tasteful. The furniture was very nice. The meals were very nice too. The business installation were complete and I could work during hours, as if I were at my office.

A Garden of Eden in Costa Rica

by TripAdvisor Member Saxafoot

We had the pleasure of staying at Casa Bella Rita for eight nights on our first trip to Costa Rica. This bed and breakfast is intimate and lovely. All the rooms are well appointed and beutifully decorated, abundant tropical foilage adorns the courtyard and pool area, and the view of the canyon is fabulous. Steve and Rita were most gracious hosts, very knowledgable and helpful with local restaurants and local attractions; they set us up with a driver for two days to take us to various attractions, he was able to answer all of our questions, was very friendly and his English was superb. The daily breakfast was fabulous, always included a large bowl of local fruits and a generous hot entree, we never left the table hungry. Our room was always kept immaculate.
Dinner cooked by Steve is optional which we partook of one night, which was truly a gourmet experience-pistachio encruted baked tilapia with mango chutney garnish over rice, gingered steamed cauliflower, and deep fried yucca (much like a really delicious french fry). One of our best vacations ever!

Bill and Marcia

Great place before flying home.

by TripAdvisor Member mtwBattleCreekMI

My husband & I recently invested in a condo on the beach in Jaco. We wanted a nice place to stay the night before we had to fly home. Casa Belle Rita totally exceeded our needs! Upon arriving we were blown away by the accomodations & the view of the canyon! Steve & Rita are the perfect hosts.

Our shuttle the next morning was on time & it was a quick and easy drive to the airport. A great finish to a wonderful vacation.

Great experience

by TripAdvisor Member puravidaamerica

Stayed at the tail end of way too short trip. Transportation to and from the airport was fantastic. The story behind the B&B was fantastic, make sure to ask for it :P
We stayed in the room upstairs with the king size bed and the little fountain. Very comfortable, wonderful view from the common room, and entirely better than a bland hotel.
Also strongly suggest Meme's restaurant right across the street. Very good food and not too expensive.

Great stay at Casa Bella Rita

by TripAdvisor Member BlDevil42

We spent one night there in early May before we flew home from San Jose. The house was beautiful with a scenic view over a canyon. Steve was on time to pick us up at the airport and even gave us a ride when we were ready to leave. The breakfast was delicious, omelettes with roasted potatoes and freshly squeezed orange juice. The beds were very comfortable and much appreciated after days hiking around Costa Rica. Definitely a great place to stay any time you pass through San Jose!

Comments