JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa Costa Rica

See Amenities

Creepy

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 26, 2013

Explain to me how they know if it is me or my husband calling the front desk when they answer the phone. Everytime I called the desk they answered "hello Mrs. ----", my husband calls and they answered "hello Mr. ----" We didn't even utter a word but they knew which one of us had called. That's just creepy.

807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Great Resort in the desert

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 11, 2011

Where to start? This was the last stop on our tour before returning to San Jose. We drove from the rain forest in La Fortuna to Guanacaste, the desert. The J.W. Marriott is situated right on the beach, which is rocky when the tide is out. We saw quite a bit of birds here plus beautiful sunsets each evening.
All three of our meals were here each day. The buffet was superb. Many choices of meats and veggies, plus salads and breads. The most wonderful part was the desserts. They were delicious. We did not have a good dessert the entire tour until we stopped here. I ate dessert first at two meals.

Unique Quality: The infiniti pool is definitely the most dramatic thing about this J.W. Marriott. We loved playing in all seven of the pools, day and night. The first night we were out in the pool we saw a full moon.........awww. It was very romantic.

Nearby JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa Costa Rica

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Santa Cruz Travel Forum

Need advice about Santa Cruz, Costa Rica? Visit the Travel Forum for Santa Cruz and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Santa Cruz hotel reviews