Best Western Jaco Beach Resort

Costs 42% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Best Western Jaco Beach Resort

All-inclusive great beach resort

by SumTingWong about Best Western Jaco Beach

This is an awsome BestWestern all-inclusive beach resort. All food, snacks, drinks, and stuff are included in the all-inclusive price. The hotel is located right on Jaco beach, steps from the beach! The food is excellent as well! There is also a decent night-life at the resort at the bar. They have a nice pool as well. The rooms are pretty good (I'm speaking as one who normally stays at SEAsian guesthouses), but there is no carpeting. They ahve some beach activities like surfing and boogy bording, and they can also arrange horse back riding on the beach as well as snorkeling trips. If you can make in to San Antonio Beach thats cool also, there are monkeys on the beaches. Pool, beach, dicso, bar, restaurant, horse-back riding, surfing, cable TVs, and much more... Prices are from US$88 - 103.

Puntarenas region - Jaco Beach

by bruingirl about Hotel Cocal & Casino

Of all the places that we stayed at, this place was definitely the nicest in terms of the size of the room and the facilities that were available to us. Although we didn't explore the hotel extensively, we did pass by the casino which obviously pales in comparison to those of Las Vegas. The room was very large with air-conditioning and the restaurant where our breakfast was served was very nice. Our room was US$60 for one night, which we thought was rather expensive compared to what we had paid in La Fortuna, but I guess with tourism, there comes a price.....
It is in a great location - everything in town is within walking distance from this hotel.
The main thing that was really unappealing about this place was that we did not feel safe. We came home in the evening to find hookers walking around and getting dropped off by taxi cabs. Of course, the whole town of Jaco Beach seemed a bit rougher than the other towns that we had visited.... The hotel is right on the beach so after breakfast, we were able to walk out onto the sand. It was definitely nice to stay in a place right on the beach. The restaurant where breakfast was served had a nice view since it was all patio dining, right on the beach. The food was average and there was nothing particularly spectacular about it.
I got the feeling that this place might be a tourist trap of sorts....they were really keen on trying to sell us a zip-lining tour, among other things (which we bought).

Great Jaco Beach Rental House

by ticonate about Casa De Casado

Just got back from Jaco beach. Found a new beach rental just 10
miles outside Jaco beach in Tarcoles. A 2 story 3000 plus sq. ft.
new home. 3 nice bedrooms downstairs and a super huge master bedroom
upstairs. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet that has a
separate door that leads to the Master Bath. It has a large Jacuzzi
tub and lots of room. It had everything I needed. All I had to bring
were my clothes and toothbrush. There's a big kitchen and even has a
separate ice maker if you plan on making lots of drinks. Has
everything you need for cooking your meals. The rooms and beds were
so nice. I felt more comfortable in that bed then I do in my own.
Upstairs there is what I guess you call a balcony that goes around
half of the house and has Beautiful Ocean and Mountain views. That
balcony is really big and you can have lots of people up there. The
house has several air conditioners and you can be as cool as you
want. The house also has ceiling fans through out and all along the
balcony so you can keep cool while checking out the views. It was
really romantic. My girlfriend didn't want to leave. The grounds
look like a resort with beautiful plants and flowers everywhere.
There is a nice pool and a large covered BBQ. The care takers and
manager are great people and the manager speaks perfect english.
We're going to bring 2 more couples with us next time. They rent it

Nathan

Great Jaco Beach Rental House

by ticonate about Casa De Casado

Just got back from Jaco beach. Found a new beach rental just 10
miles outside Jaco beach in Tarcoles. A 2 story 3000 plus sq. ft.
new home. 3 nice bedrooms downstairs and a super huge master bedroom
upstairs. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet that has a
separate door that leads to the Master Bath. It has a large Jacuzzi
tub and lots of room. It had everything I needed. All I had to bring
were my clothes and toothbrush. There's a big kitchen and even has a
separate ice maker if you plan on making lots of drinks. Has
everything you need for cooking your meals. The rooms and beds were
so nice. I felt more comfortable in that bed then I do in my own.
Upstairs there is what I guess you call a balcony that goes around
half of the house and has Beautiful Ocean and Mountain views. That
balcony is really big and you can have lots of people up there. The
house has several air conditioners and you can be as cool as you
want. The house also has ceiling fans through out and all along the
balcony so you can keep cool while checking out the views. It was
really romantic. My girlfriend didn't want to leave. The grounds
look like a resort with beautiful plants and flowers everywhere.
There is a nice pool and a large covered BBQ. The care takers and
manager are great people and the manager speaks perfect english.
We're going to bring 2 more couples with us next time. They rent it
you guys. The Manager is Sonia Ledezma and you can call her at 637-
0585 or 825-7302. I posted some photos here so you can take a look
at it. Have fun,

Nathan

We stayed at the BEST WESTERN...

by the_dutchman

We stayed at the BEST WESTERN hotel at JACO BEACH. We are familiar with this chain as they can be found all throughout North America.
Our costs were $ 64.00 U.S. The price was within a moderate range. The pool was great the view is excellent and the view was outstanding.

On the beach in Jaco

by surferob about Jaco Fiesta Hotel

I had stayed at this place way back in '91 and had good memories of it. When we arrived in Jaco on this trip we didn't know where we were gonna end up. We checked the Best Western (which I didn't want to stay at cause it's a Best Western) and thankfully found it overpriced - perfect reason to keep looking. We cruised all the way down Jaco's main street - which was a literal stroll down memory lane - and ended up at the Jaco Fiesta. Simply because it's at the end of the road. It was a no-brainer, just stay there and keep things simple. We were more than happy with the decision. I doubt I'll ever stay anywhere else in Jaco Beach. Near the end of the strip so it's nice and quiet. The hotel sits right on the sand and has a couple of pools, bar and restaurant. There's also a pool table that I think the hotel was probably built around (it's quite old). The staff is super-friendly and love to meet and talk to the guests. Breakfast is included and comes with an ocean view. One interesting thing: the place almost always seems to be near empty. That's probably not a good sign. Well it doesn't bother me 'cause I know it's clean and nice enough and the fact that it's empty just makes it that much more relaxing.

Cabinas Colibri on the far...

by snehulak

Cabinas Colibri on the far south end of Jaco beach has air conditioned villas for $20/night. Includes small pool and is right on the beach.

Jaco beach

by franar

"Party all the time"

Jaco is a small place very typical from the caribean beautiful and the owner of the places are people from europe or others countries so it's a great variedty of food and places to go....

Jaco Beach

by Kindra

Many say that Jaco beach is the least prettiest of Costa Rica. It was my first beach destination in the whole country and I still really enjoyed myself. In rainy season, the town was quiet and the weather not overly plagued by clouds and rain. The beach is nice and surrounded by jungle hills. The waves can be large which makes bathing harder. Good food, cute town with my wares to buy and amenities and a strong nightlife though I wasn't a huge fan of the American top 40 at the Monkey Bar.

Jaco BeachJaco Beach

2 best friends staying at the Best Western Jaco Beach Mar 16/18 If you want to hang out email

by MrColumbus

The picture says it all. We are nuts love to dress in ridiculous costumes (or are they costumes?) and love to meet people that are good mates. (Think Australian) We will be surfing, zip lining, horsey riding, rafting and stuffing our face.. Oh yeah, drinking blended girlie drinks, and mingling with people on unfamilar territory. If you are a fun guy or girl or a group email us. We'd love to meet up.
Cameron