Beach Front, 50mt south Condo Mar Arena, Jaco, Costa Rica
Expedia.com Hotels.com Travelocity

More about Jacó

Part of the balcony with ocean and mountain viewsPart of the balcony with ocean and mountain views

Paraiso del SolParaiso del Sol

Pura VIda from Monkey BarPura VIda from Monkey Bar

Jesus lizardJesus lizard

APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN JACO?

by misslisa

Hello Everyone!

I am planning to move to Jaco this month and need some advice on where to find a cheap apartment or room to rent for a couple of months. I have searched the net but come up with nothing! Any help or advice you could offer would be great!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

Lisa

Re: APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN JACO?

by Suzie3

I would go to Discoverypress.com
John Howell is the host and he has written many books on moving to CR. There is also a commercial part where you can advertise so you might find something there. If not, just ask on the message board as there are lots of people who live there at least part time. http://www.discoverypress.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

RE: APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN JACO?

by FTWO

Hi Lisa,

I am having the same question...looking for apartment prices in Jaco as well and would like to know how you can find one?
Have you found yours in the meantime?

Thanks for your reply!!

Txs,
Bee

Travel Tips for Jacó

gramophone...

by pollon

to this gramophone is connected another good memory: while waiting for the post office of Jacó to open after the lunch break why not a meal in the nearby Roberto's restaurant... the place itself it's already distinctive and when I noticed the waiter tinkering with this old gramophone, I think he felt my look and brought it to the table to show it to me and operated the music with his fingers, as the pick-up head seemed broken :-)...

Local flavor

by BEETLE_VERTE about El Flor

A beautiful little soda, with some thought toward decoration and design. Generous menu, snack-bar efficiency, local flavor. Nothing to be disapointed about! The staff was great. Just forgot the sugar in the limonade. ouch! Fish in garlic butter sauce. Generous and tasty plate!

Jaco through the lens

by denckman

"Strolling with headphones"

This series of photos were shot in the early morning at Jaco. My companions spent their early morning hours sleeping off the night before, Divas the strip club was a trip, so I headed out to capture Jaco in a moment of repose. Early morning shopkeepers preparing for the days consumers, stray muts lounging in the cool morning, the sounds of cordial conversations about the days to-do's, all of these aspects of a lazy surf town were revealed to me. I had talked to my parents on the phone the day before I took these photos, and they had asked me if I was shooting a lot. I said I hadn't and that made me sad because everything was so hectic and new that I didn't have a chance to capture any of it. So I set out around 7 am with my headphones on for inspiration and prepared to take Jaco home with me to share with you.

Comments