Copacabana Hotel And Suites

Casino and Gambling Singles Fishing
See Amenities

Great Experience

by written on April 13, 2012

We had a great experience stayin at the Copacabana, the room was clean and nice, we choose a studio with a king bed and was perfect. the experience in the nude area was amazing, the staff helpful, friendly and respectful. Food amazing ,all inclusive program great. many activities and entertainment including live music!!! will be back for sure for the group on october!!!

Unique Quality: Clothing optional facilities, ADULT ONLY, all inclusive!!!

I love this hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 13, 2011

The hotel is located in an excellent area, near stores, restaurants and to the BEACH!!. The service was great, the food was incredible, I had the opportunity to speak with the chef who was a friendly person and a good listener. I like the activities and programs for adults, nice Bar and close to the hotel, They treat you like a family. All meals were excellent, you had everything available to eat, including WINE for dinner, all kind of juice, meats, soups, salads, desserts etc.. .

Unique Quality: An excellent hotel, great staff, nice rooms, excellent restaurant and amazing food, great location. I really have no complaints for this hotel. I plan to go back next year, and i will definitely stay here again.

Directions: Jaco Beach- Puntarenas, Costa Rica

We enjoyed our stay!!!!

by written on May 27, 2011

We had one of our most fun vacation ever, in this place they really know how to party.
My husband and me stayed for 10 nights All Inclusive in the passion suite in the nudeside of the hotel, where is located a nude pool and jacuzzi. All inclusive also includes massages and transportation from and back the airport. They have activities every night, like live music, fullmoon Party, bikini contest and a lot more, We met other couples and we really had a great time. The staff is amazing helful and friendly.

Unique Quality: Clothing optional resort, and all inclusive a la carte even the snacks!

Fun Vacations!!!!!

by written on May 16, 2009

Amazing Vacation, Great hotel, perfect location , excellent pool & bar ambience, cold beers good looking girls, nice rooms comfortable and clean ( high speed internet for free at the room, safe, telephone) jacuzzi on the balcony with amazing sunset. The jet ski's kick ass!!

Unique Quality: They have two swimming pools and jacuzzi, but something different is the mediterranean style pool where the woman can tan topless if they like whicj is great in the jacuzzi.

Most Fun in all of Jaco

by written on December 6, 2007

If you had a boring vacation before, most likely the cure for it can be the Copacabana. I enjoyed every day and night at this resort. I enjoyed the music they played, the fashion show, and the restaurant - which had the best food in all of Jaco. The staff was very friendly and all had such great personalities, which made me feel very comfortable. The beach was right in front of the resort, and was great for surfing and fishing. If you are planning a vacation in Costa Rica, I would highly suggest the Copacabana.

Great Place

by written on November 2, 2007

This is great place to stay, my ocean front suite had everything that i could imagine, The food kicked ass, it was awsome, The jumbo Burger was the biggest that i have seen in my life!!!!!
The Drinks are cheap and the staff are cool you need to walk out of the hotel to have fun, live music, swimming pool, beautiful girls and sun, all that i need..

Unique Quality: Nice rooms, Great staff and excellent food

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation

Puntarenas Travel Forum

Need advice about Puntarenas, Costa Rica? Visit the Travel Forum for Puntarenas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Puntarenas hotel reviews